1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt we just lost the most populous country in Africa :snoop:

Nigeria's Central Bank Orders Banks to Close Accounts of All Crypto Users - CoinDesk

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has ordered all banks to close any accounts transacting with cryptocurrencies.

• The CBN said it was reminding regulated banking institutions that "dealing in cryptocurrencies or facilitating payments for cryptocurrency exchanges is prohibited."
  • As such, all banks should "identify persons and/or entities" transacting with cryptocurrency or operating crypto exchanges on their platforms and "ensure that such accounts are closed immediately."
  • Any breaches of the order would face "severe regulatory sanctions," the order states.
  • The CBN letter is signed by Bello Hassan, Director of Banking Supervision, and dated Feb. 5.

---

Superstar
Daps

Exogenous risk, the more coins take off and do well in terms of price the more some countries will either claim down or open up to the will of the people. India just did the same thing damn thing!

This year is the battle of Exogenous risk, can't even imagine what fukkery happens if Bitcoin touches 50k in concerns of laws in countries.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Old school alt coin holders

Not including holders of BTC and ETH ofcourse im talking about

Ada
Ven/Vet
Neo
DGB
Nano
Eos
Tron
XVG and Xtŕabytes :pachaha:

whats your take on the alt/bull run going on.

Are you jumping on the new coins?
Are you waiting until those old school alts pop off?
And
What if they don't pop off have you accepted the fate that your altcoin may be dead?
:jbhmm:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Ada
Ven/Vet
Neo
DGB
Nano
Eos
Tron

And
What if they don't pop off have you accepted the fate that your altcoin may be dead?

As a former holder of those old flops......

They'll go up simply because Btc went up, but the former all time highs are probably out of reach, so if heads bought the very tops, they gotta make peace with the potential losses.

Defi has rearranged the market, with the biggest protocols invading the top 20 and pushing the useless old heads out.

Move accordingly people.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Ada
Ven/Vet
Neo
DGB
Nano
Eos
Tron

And

Damn I had money in almost everyone of these in 2017, 2018 :snoop:

Recently looked at xtrabytes and that shyt is Dead in the water :huhldup:

Verge is just at 1 cent after all this time :huhldup:

Personally I just follow the trends and study the numbers (even tho a poster who I won't say, said that's bad :mjlol:) and also see which coins are available on the more popular exchanges.

If I learned one thing is coin hype comes and goes. It's like with music artists.

I definitely learned not to fukk with these chinese coins like Tron, VeChain etc expecting them to pop.

ADA has been doing good for people lately though. But all the rest of them you listed .. blah

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Ada
Ven/Vet
Neo
DGB
Nano
Eos
Tron

And

I have a little under 1000 ADA. People were saying ADA is like the 2nd generation of ETH. Y’all don’t think it will pop off? :lupe:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Damn I had money in almost everyone of these in 2017, 2018 :snoop:

Recently looked at xtrabytes and that shyt is Dead in the water :huhldup:

Verge is just at 1 cent after all this time :huhldup:

Personally I just follow the trends and study the numbers (even tho a poster who I won't say, said that's bad :mjlol:) and also see which coins are available on the more popular exchanges.

If I learned one thing is coin hype comes and goes. It's like with music artists.

I definitely learned not to fukk with these chinese coins like Tron, VeChain etc expecting them to pop.

ADA has been doing good for people lately though. But all the rest of them you listed .. blah

If you're not on Uniswap you're buying other people's bags at on average 500% profit.