1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
It'll put a pause on alts but allow for great dip buying opportunities. Give brehs a chance to get out poor of performers and jump on winners. Better to sit back and ready USD than put more in now.

I've seen charts with AAVE under 300. If that happens I'm going in:wow:

No more buying weak shyt. Blue chips only. Everyone in here is going to win.
Big facts broski

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
They'll both coexist, I'm rooting for every coin to succeed as much as it can. Ath for everybody we all in this together

I'm not. A lot of this shyt incentivize capital misallocation and that is the disease of all markets.

Not everyone can be a winner.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm not. A lot of this shyt incentivize capital misallocation and that is the disease of all markets.

Not everyone can be a winner.
Yeah but for the industry to grow there has to be a varied amount of companies and projects and people working on different things to move things forward. Good ecosystems need diversity otherwise it's a desert

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
@heisenburrr

A question I've had for a while now: If Bitcoin is an alternative store of wealth that protects from inflation and the market, why did BTC crash with the market in March?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@heisenburrr

A question I've had for a while now: If Bitcoin is an alternative store of wealth that protects from inflation and the market, why did BTC crash with the market in March?
Cuz you can't buy food and water or pay your bills with bitcoin. Just like you can't with stocks. Pandemic happens and everything shuts down, people lose their jobs and need to feed their families. Nothing easier to sell than investments. Don't matter if it's crypto or stocks, they both assets that can be sold for monetary value, no matter how weak the USD may be. One person sells btc after making a profit to help feed their family during the time of need then it starts a chain reaction and more people start selling. Investments are only good until the time you need to use them. Can't go to your lender and be like I don't have cash to pay my mortgage this month but I can give you a share of Tesla instead. That's the same with BTC. Gold has been an alternative to USD for years and motherfukkers ain't walking around with bars of it tryna buy shyt. That's why btc tanked, it has no purpose when real life shyt needs to get paid for. At least not yet. Will that change one day? Maybe but with it being a worldwide currency unlike fiat, that'll be quite difficult.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Cuz you can't buy food and water or pay your bills with bitcoin. Just like you can't with stocks. Pandemic happens and everything shuts down, people lose their jobs and need to feed their families. Nothing easier to sell than investments. Don't matter if it's crypto or stocks, they both assets that can be sold for monetary value, no matter how weak the USD may be. One person sells btc after making a profit to help feed their family during the time of need then it starts a chain reaction and more people start selling. Investments are only good until the time you need to use them. Can't go to your lender and be like I don't have cash to pay my mortgage this month but I can give you a share of Tesla instead. That's the same with BTC. Gold has been an alternative to USD for years and motherfukkers ain't walking around with bars of it tryna buy shyt. That's why btc tanked, it has no purpose when real life shyt needs to get paid for. At least not yet. Will that change one day? Maybe but with it being a worldwide currency unlike fiat, that'll be quite difficult.
You can pay for food and bills with bitcoin breh, you can get a bitpay card :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: