1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Crypto market is funny. shyt be going up everyday for 2 months straight then the minute there's any red for a day or 2 nikkas are ready to give up and sell it all like it's all about to drop down to zero:mjlol:

Then the geniuses who only pop in the thread once every 3 months show up like "I tried to warn yall":troll:

:mjlol::deadrose:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Crypto market is funny. shyt be going up everyday for 2 months straight then the minute there's any red for a day or 2 nikkas are ready to give up and sell it all like it's all about to drop down to zero:mjlol:

Then the geniuses who only pop in the thread once every 3 months show up like "I tried to warn yall" :troll:

Like that heisenburr dude who is nowhere to be found advising anyone to invest in crypto in 2018, 2019, and most of 2020.

shyt start shooting up and now he some BTC guru with his stupid ass have fun staying poor catchphrase

Last edited:
Daps

Then the geniuses who only pop in the thread once every 3 months show up like "I tried to warn yall" :troll:

shyt ain’t for the weak. :lolbron:

I saw chainlink go from $3 to $20 down to $8 and my reaction was :yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Crypto investments are looking beautiful

Tax Season + DraftKings tomorrow + Crypto investment =
tenor.gif
draftkings really exploding tomorrow? ive heard the rumors as well