1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
Yea I called him out in this thread. When people ask why Reddit can make bread (and crash markets together) and why the Coli is stuck on nonsense it’s because too many people in here wanna feel smart by sh*tting on other people for asking simple questions rather than building and exchanging ideas. We all young black men about the same goal, why fight, bicker and talk down on others. I don’t get it :hubie:

Hmmm never thought about this not sure there are enough people on here to do it! Could be done with a small and lower Defi coin, we could pump it maybe about 100 people or so and all have to do and planned exit!

---

Superstar
Daps

Haha this fraud, breh said verifiable it's block chain it ain't that hard! Yeah and that LinkedIn as well! Post that I'll give to me my team and hell we will even crunch the numbers for you. We give you the Sharpe ratios, Sortino ratios, and Information Ratios for you.
Don't be swiping other people Blockchain IDs as well!

Like I said be helpful

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
My advice is not good, yet people been making money :dahell:

Let that pride go nikka :pachaha:

Just admit you were wrong breh. I admitted it with dogecoin. Show some humility :aicmon:
"Let that pride go" Yet you mentioned me when I haven't quoted you in months. Shouldn't you be happy with your little Siacoin gains & 'receipts' ? :lolbron:

This nikka was straight ghost from this thread for over 4 months when the market was still red. Nothing to offer. Now he pops back up at the beginning of an alt season when any damn thing you throw money at will go up, now he wanna act like some oracle. Carry on young breh. I didn't mean to leave you with that chip on your shoulder :russ:

And what's wrong with basing predictions on numbers?? This whole shyt is literally based on numbers. You sounding dumb breh and you exposing yourself.
Because there's actual projects and products behind these coins. Trends to capitalize on like DeFi. Some coins will do much much better than other shyt you keep pushing like that Siacoin & bcash trash.

You got it breh. You the man :hubie:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Haha this fraud, breh said verifiable it's block chain it ain't that hard! Yeah and that LinkedIn as well! Post that I'll give to me my team and hell we will even crunch the numbers for you. We give you the Sharpe ratios, Sortino ratios, and Information Ratios for you.
Don't be swiping other people Blockchain IDs as well!

Like I said be helpful

:comeon:

Sure, an exchange account balance verifiable on the blockchain...

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Blockchain ID :russ:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Let that pride go" Yet you mentioned me when I haven't quoted you in months. Shouldn't you be happy with your little Siacoin gains & 'receipts' ? :lolbron:

This nikka was straight ghost from this thread for over 4 months when the market was still red. Nothing to offer. Now he pops back up at the beginning of an alt season when any damn thing you throw money at will go up, now he wanna act like some oracle. Carry on young breh. I didn't mean to leave you with that chip on your shoulder :russ:

Because there's actual projects and products behind these coins. Trends to capitalize on like DeFi. Some coins will do much much better than other shyt you keep pushing like that Siacoin & bcash trash.

You got it breh. You the man :hubie:

Siacoin doing numbers like that?:ohhh:

Not UNI, SUSHI, AAVE, or ALPHA but Siacoin is what brehs bragging about?:mjlol:

If it's making you money congrats but acting like we all gotta share the same bags is silly especially when that's far from the best performing alt. ALPHA has had a better 14 days than Siacoin's whole year.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Thats my funny money account balance. Not a position

Gotcha.

You're wrong tho about btc only.
Maybe over the years so far, but going into alts allows most savvy traders to outdo btc maxis heavily.
Know a guy who was at $45k in the summer, alts have him now at $300k+.
Btc only would have him at 2/3s of his current portfolio.
I hold Btc as well but the reality is alts win you, if greed doesn't beat you first.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Still laughing at this nikka @the bossman saying "Your advice is not good because it's based on nothing but numbers."

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Like this shyt ain't all about numbers :russ:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin looks like is about to do its thing. Bitcoin going up means more money for everything else.

It'll put a pause on alts but allow for great dip buying opportunities. Give brehs a chance to get out poor of performers and jump on winners. Better to sit back and ready USD than put more in now.

I've seen charts with AAVE under 300. If that happens I'm going in:wow:

No more buying weak shyt. Blue chips only. Everyone in here is going to win.