1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Now in 2021, yes. Last year at those levels people were still pretty skeptical. I know I was. Nobody was talking about bitcoin at 8k. Nobody even cared about eth.

We can pretend now but it's the truth. Even at 12k brehs were skeptical
You know it's funny people would be skeptical of shyt that used to be pennies and then ended up being worth thousands of dollars, which have billions upon billions invested in them, while also being relatively less volatile compared to the whole crypto space lmao. The only skeptics where people that are afraid of change.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Anybody else notice dogecoin isn’t completely dead?

:ohhh:
It's had a userbase since 2014, it's plenty of people trading it, holding it, and paying with it for years, it's not going to completely fall off. And quite honestly, this was a pump and dump but technically it is still up, so if it doesn't keep dumping back to it's usual levels, well, that's a positive for it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's had a userbase since 2014, it's plenty of people trading it, holding it, and paying with it for years, it's not going to completely fall off. And quite honestly, this was a pump and dump but technically it is still up, so if it doesn't keep dumping back to it's usual levels, well, that's a positive for it.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Sounds like a guy who lost a shyt load of money on it and now he's trying the get everybody to buy back in. Just read the comments. Nobodies falling for that. Not saying it can't cause crazy shyt happens in crypto. But all the whales took their bags already. They're focusing on other shyt now.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DeFi blue chips like LINK, AAVE, SNX, UNI will be the new top 10 this bullrun. Anything in top 10 will probably be 50 billion mcap at least.

For AAVE that's at least 12x from here for $4000 AAVE price
Where you getting your info from about aave.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
What’s the best crypto to put a few stacks and let it sit there for a few years and grow? besides btc and eth

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It only has 12 million coins available and people like Mark Cuban have big bags. If the information I'm reading is correct then $1000+ is not out of the question. I traded a bunch of XVG to AAVE when they were both a penny.

AAVE has been growing steady. It hasn't moved because of pump and dumps. I'm not a chart reader but I know this has steadily been going up. It's been feeding me.

:wow:
if cuban is involved then its probably legit