1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Good stable projects like polkadot and theta and the internet chooses to pump xrp and dogecoin

:francis:
Theta and dots time is coming breh. Theta is my biggest bag and will provide wealth to my family for generations ❤ we gonna eat, let "stupid money" have their fun.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Be careful with these pump groups. Majority is always left holding the bag while a few make out like bandits.

They've already been accumulating for days and weeks before they finally communicate it to you all in the group

There's plenty of money to be made in this space without chasing pump n dumps

Big Pump Signal gained something like 120k members this past week.

Bless their heart.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Institutional blue chip crypto, any amount you can afford is good for a long term hodl. Link is partnered with everyone and is a good way to invest in defi. However its pretty expensive to get in to now.
It’s like 24 bucks, that’s actually something I can afford to buy multiple coins. Btc is beyond me

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Calling for BTC or ETH to go up is pretty much like calling for the sun to rise in the morning.

Now in 2021, yes. Last year at those levels people were still pretty skeptical. I know I was. Nobody was talking about bitcoin at 8k. Nobody even cared about eth.

We can pretend now but it's the truth. Even at 12k brehs were skeptical

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
what potential does this have?

:ohhh:

It only has 12 million coins available and people like Mark Cuban have big bags. If the information I'm reading is correct then $1000+ is not out of the question. I traded a bunch of XVG to AAVE when they were both a penny.

AAVE has been growing steady. It hasn't moved because of pump and dumps. I'm not a chart reader but I know this has steadily been going up. It's been feeding me.

:wow:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
As far as that XRP pump, you guys have to remember a lot of XRP whales are waiting for the price to rise so they can cash out. You can make money on this just don't get too greedy, have a plan
Is this finally gonna be xrp gang time to shine?
giphy-downsized.gif