1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
It only has 12 million coins available and people like Mark Cuban have big bags. If the information I'm reading is correct then $1000+ is not out of the question. I traded a bunch of XVG to AAVE when they were both a penny.

AAVE has been growing steady. It hasn't moved because of pump and dumps. I'm not a chart reader but I know this has steadily been going up. It's been feeding me.

:wow:
12 million coins ? What’s it called ?AAVE ima do my homework

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? This month will be the biggest month for Cardano

You're right. Short term it's a good pick. Long term I'd rather be in Defi. ADA spent too much time being Vaporware for me to trust them.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You're right. Short term it's a good pick. Long term I'd rather be in Defi. ADA spent too much time being Vaporware for me to trust them.
Wait wait I'm confused I thought ADA is gonna be one of the biggest projects in Defi? They're like 76% decentralized and also have a converter from erc 20 to their platform. It's not a short term play at all seeing as how their road map still is a ways off from being finished. I say it's gonna work side by side with eth despite people fuding it being an eth killer which it's not.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

They been saying shyt is coming for years and nobody use the platform like ETH

They will be decentralized by the end of the month..

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait I'm confused I thought ADA is gonna be one of the biggest projects in Defi? They're like 76% decentralized and also have a converter from erc 20 to their platform. It's not a short term play at all seeing as how their road map still is a ways off from being finished. I say it's gonna work side by side with eth despite people fuding it being an eth killer which it's not.

Point out which of these projects is built on Cardano

defi.png

ETH dominates Defi.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Point out which of these projects is built on Cardano

defi.png

ETH dominates Defi.
Ok I'm not talking about eth being the only Defi application in the future, that's a soft form of centralization if people are forced to only use eth, cardano, polkadot and other Defi cryptos will have get built on in the future, that's the point I'm trying to make, ok, like shyt

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
So last Sunday NuCypher hit 32 cents... Mind you 35 cents was it's high back in December. I told y'all brehs pages ago to not sleep on NuCypher... :ufdup:

Keep investing now while the volume is low and the price is around this 20 cent mark cuz once it hits a dollar y'all gonna be mad AF you didn't listen.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Also, Siacoin is making another run for that 1 cent mark. If you got in under a penny, that's a quick flip :ufdup: