1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
The thing about buying BTC now is if you are expecting to 2x-3x in a year... I wouldn't bet on that as much as I would bet on stocks I'm in.

I'm not disparaging anyone from buying this dip just that you really should do your DD before going in and also look at stocks
Lol. What stocks you in homie? Let's revisit this post later

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
People are expecting Bitcoin to hit 200k this year.

Eth to hit 20k I’d cop ether all day since we already know ether burns slow.
I even copped a few ether classic coins. at the end of the day if u have a savings account crypto works better even if the money goes down it usually comes back up u just have to ride it out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol. What stocks you in homie. Let's revisit this post later

I'm in various sectors as an example if you bought PACB when it was called out at $8 and held you'd have 4x'd in a few months recently. But I've called out various 2x-3x stocks over the past year LCA ERI PLAY etc

It's not simple it takes research. but this isn't about stocks i'm sayin everyone needs a plan for their investments.

if someone wanted to reassure healthy constant gains without the volatility there's ark etfs too ..

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
cant handle 30-40% dips , u dont deserve 400% gains

we gone be aight , yall nikkas better be buying the dip :myman:

EsRC3SzW4AALUyt

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin looking funny it the light
:jbhmm:
Janet Yellen

Double spending

Tether money printing

Quantum computing

JP morgan/Goldman Sachs downgrading

51% attack/Slow speeds

Central Ownership (Grayscale, Microstrategy)

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Janet Yellen

Double spending

Tether money printing

Quantum computing

51% attack/Slow speeds

TBH Bitcoin been looking super funny since it crashed along with the market in March

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Janet Yellen

Double spending

Tether money printing

Quantum computing

51% attack/Slow speeds

lol its fine . This correction kinda needs to happen if nikkas really wanna see 100K . its just profit takers .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Most American exchanges will halt trading temporarily. XRP is fine everywhere else in the world that's why it never went to 0. They'll probably pay a fine to SEC and keep it pushing
Without the american market they have no utility. It's not at zero because there's delusional bagholders hoping for a come'up. Their market cap has steadily dropped and will continue to do so.

Their partnerships they said they had, were fraudulent. Moneygram never used xrp the way they said and was paid by ripple to even try it

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Without the american market they have no utility. It's not at zero because there's delusional bagholders hoping for a come'up. Their market cap has steadily dropped and will continue to do so.

Their partnerships they said they had, were fraudulent. Moneygram never used xrp the way they said and was paid by ripple to even try it
XRP actually bottomed out last month and been going back up ever since. XRP is fine in places like Japan and UK. Crypto is bigger than America.

Don't fall for the SEC hype. They'll most likely pay a fine in a couple months and then keep it moving