1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I have most of my money in Bitcoin - but I keeps dropping brehs. I’m not balling and have 90% in BTC so these dips are really killing my portfolio. can’t keep holding, feel like I’m missing out on so much.

What are the alts that I should look at for long term growth? I already have some Orchid and NuCypher.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I have most of my money in Bitcoin - but I keeps dropping brehs. I’m not balling and have 90% in BTC so these dips are really killing my portfolio. can’t keep holding, feel like I’m missing out on so much.

What are the alts that I should look at for long term growth? I already have some Orchid and NuCypher.

Honestly from what you said about bitcoin I don't think you should hit alts beyond eth just yet for long term growth, cause you could incur even worse loses than bitcoin in the future. Just hold, that's the best way to deal with btc. When you've come to peace with it's volatility, it's easier to look at the rest of the market, which is even more volatile.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

You don't have 1 year to wait and see where it goes? Have patience breh.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps

Do ya'll think they'll be another dip? I panicked and sold all my eth last week. :mjcry:
I'm really starting to see why most investors lose money. Most of you nikkas ain't gonna make it man.

---

Superstar
Daps
Is it still worth mining Bitcoin? I kinda want to get into it

Not bitcoin per se, but we got into some coins this year as node operators and validators. Way harder than I thought to step them up but well worth it, don't even need a physical gig to set it up. It can be run off the clouds still cost a few racks to get the optimal setup. Like ETH2 cost around 32 ETH to run the node as an entry fee plus the cost of setup in the cloud but that is on the very high side a number of others, don't cost too much too run.

If you got time patience and check the ego at the door those communities will help you. It's a different world though as you look through the eyes of an investor and a developer. Reason stop using the term shytcoin. Those communities are deep and extremely knowledgeable individuals.

DM me I can put you up on some guides and move you to the right communities to do get it done. Not a lot of brehs are there as well and should be way more.
As all it takes is patience and some change.

Last edited:

King

Daps
You don't have 1 year to wait and see where it goes? Have patience breh.
Honestly from what you said about bitcoin I don't think you should hit alts beyond eth just yet for long term growth, cause you could incur even worse loses than bitcoin in the future. Just hold, that's the best way to deal with btc. When you've come to peace with it's volatility, it's easier to look at the rest of the market, which is even more volatile.
I'm really starting to see why most investors lose money. Most of you nikkas ain't gonna make it man.

I’ve been holding since late 2018.

Hell even before that I held from 2016 to the crash and didn’t gain anything.

King

Daps
If u holding from late 2018 u should be up big breh.
I was broke when I initially started so it wasn’t much. I have some money, enough to diversify, but nothing to really celebrate.

The dip keeps cutting into my profits a lot I lost a few k so far, wanna take out 40-50% to diversify in alts

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I was broke when I initially started so it wasn’t much. I have some money, enough to diversify, but nothing to really celebrate.

The dip keeps cutting into my profits a lot I lost a few k so far, wanna take out 40-50% to diversify in alts

Here's what's gonna happen.

You will diversify in alts.

Make loads of paper profit.

Get greedy at the top.

Then your alt bags will slaughter you and you will end up worse with less BTC than you had at top.

King

Daps
Here's what's gonna happen.

You will diversify in alts.

Make loads of paper profit.

Get greedy at the top.

Then your alt bags will slaughter you and you will end up worse with less BTC than you had at top.
Never said I was gonna hold those alts :troll: