1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't blame people who aren't invested in bitcoin for the long term, I can understand it.

if you can't handle the volatility than you can't be in it.. it's the same as the stock market. The first thing you should be willing to accept is that it takes some risk.

We all want to make plays that are low risk and high reward but whatever play you make there is going to be some risk. I hate to go to the old 'scared money don't make money' but it's true in this world.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Just let the nikka stay broke man :mjlol:

Edit: Actually I take that back. Dont want to be in here calling nikkas broke. But damn man people really can't see where things are headed

:mjlol:

Coldblooded but sometimes you need that rude awaking to be on your shyt :lolbron:

I'm still hoping Bitcoin hit 1k and then rally up to 100k this year but I'll be stupid to not invest right now :wow:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They not ready. I was doing that same shyt in 2017 when I first got into crypto checking my phone literally every hour, panic selling over any little drop. man the L's I took :mjlol:

I'm lost. yes there will be little dips along the way but ultimately ETH is headed toward 5k+ this year. Why would you sell now?

The same reason you did 2017:francis:.
I plan on buying it again if it dips back down to 1000. I learned my lesson. I'm never gonna panic sell again.:snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you can't handle the volatility than you can't be in it.. it's the same as the stock market. The first thing you should be willing to accept is that it takes some risk.

We all want to make plays that are low risk and high reward but whatever play you make there is going to be some risk. I hate to go to the old 'scared money don't make money' but it's true in this world.
oh yeah I agree, some people just aren't built to see thousands of their dollars be lost for "no apparent reason" and sometimes for months if not years at a time, doesn't matter how much you the charts favor a profit.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
anyone use cryptotrader.tax before? coinbase recommended it for my taxes. I have a lot of transactions for 2020 cuz I was having recurring buys then some converting to other coins and it looks like its too much to handle. they charging $100 for the report which isn't that bad actually. anyone have any previous experience with them that can give me a review on it?

Daps
anyone use cryptotrader.tax before? coinbase recommended it for my taxes. I have a lot of transactions for 2020 cuz I was having recurring buys then some converting to other coins and it looks like its too much to handle. they charging $100 for the report which isn't that bad actually. anyone have any previous experience with them that can give me a review on it?

Ahh shyt I gotta do my taxes. How does crypt tax work? Do I get taxed for the money I gained that’s sitting in my cold wallet?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Bitcoin even worth it at this point? Unless you got on in the early days like the guy who lost his password to Bitcoins..
Yes if you believe in the vision not on some follow the hype shyt tho. I honestly don't blame myself for not getting in early at this point, the amount of controversy that was flying around about money laundering with bitcoin and the dark web i logically thought there is no way this shyt would ever be taken seriously.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ahh shyt I gotta do my taxes. How does crypt tax work? Do I get taxed for the money I gained that’s sitting in my cold wallet?
You get taxed when you sell and when you convert to other crypto. I did plenty of conversions thru out the year so I know that was gonna be a mess. I don't think you get taxed for the cold wallet money, if that's like a ledger nano. Coinbase gives you a transaction report but calculating all that was too much. Not to mention how to calculate it with all the different type of transactions. Feel like it's best to spend the $100 and have the peace of mind. I do feel uneasy about that taxed on converting thing tho. I thought it was just when you sell and withdraw money to your bank account that would count but trading it amongst the exchange shouldn't be. They gonna regulate the hell out of crypto and other countries would soon follow too.

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been buying my coins with a Coinbase account, you guys recommend that?