1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Never said I was gonna hold those alts :troll:
his point is valid though. you can tell that exact scenario would happen to you just by the way you're complaining about some tiny little BTC dip.

You claim you won't "hold" the alts but the thing is you don't know when the top will be. No one does. And you don't sound disciplined enough to form a plan to gradually take profits. In your head you'll say "I'll cash out some at $10" then once $10 hits you'll say ok on 2nd thought maybe $15.. then $20.. then panic as price falls back down.

Why does BTC little dip bother you so much? Are you using money for your bills? Why would I care if BTC went from 40k to 35 for a few days if I know it's ultimately going to 200k+?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
his point is valid though. you can tell that exact scenario would happen to you just by the way you're complaining about some tiny little BTC dip.

You claim you won't "hold" the alts but the thing is you don't know when the top will be. No one does. And you don't sound disciplined enough to form a plan to gradually take profits. In your head you'll say "I'll cash out some at $10" then once $10 hits you'll say ok on 2nd thought maybe $15.. then $20.. then panic as price falls back down.

Why does BTC little dip bother you so much? Are you using money for your bills? Why would I care if BTC went from 40k to 35 for a few days if I know it's ultimately going to 200k+?
Because I don’t believe it will.

Look the the current dip, a 200 mil whale sold everything and triggered a domino effect that caused the crash.

All it takes is a whale to ruin this whole thing and trigger a mass sell off, the Wall Street and private equity invested in this are reactive as hell

I came into BTC just before the crash so I don’t have rose colored glasses on like a lot of these dudes

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
All it takes is a whale to ruin this whole thing, the Wall Street and private equity invested in this is reactive as hell
It was actually the other way around. Institutions bought the dip while scared retail investors like you sold their BTC right into big money's hands for cheap

If you think one whale can ruin this whole thing you might as well just sell all your BTC right now to take your profits and just wait for that "one whale to ruin this whole thing"
Just wait for when BTC falls back to 5k like the other breh is doing. I'm sure you'll make one hell of a come up :sas2:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
It was actually the other way around. Institutions bought the dip while scared retail investors like you sold their BTC right into big money's hands for cheap

If you think one whale can ruin this whole thing you might as well just sell all your BTC right now to take your profits and just wait for that "one whale to ruin this whole thing"
Just wait for when BTC falls back to 5k like the other breh is doing :sas2:

Just let the nikka stay broke man :mjlol:

Edit: Actually I take that back. Dont want to be in here calling nikkas broke. But damn man people really can't see where things are headed

Last edited:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
nikka sounding like the breh @heisenburrr :dead:
Bro you can really see how some personalities ain't cut out for this shyt. My boss who just invested for the first time the other day texted me when things were dipping. Asking me if I'm going to sell some since they say it's going to crash. Told him to gtfoh with his panic and leave me alone :mjlol: