1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm getting an uneasy feeling about using cashapp to buy bitcoin. they could freeze ya shyt and its not an anonymous safe wallet like electrum or something.
Yeah they could, BUT at least they back their bitcoin up and you actually can send and receive unlike robinhood and at the moment paypal, cash app, but any exchange can freeze funds for a number of reasons too, that's why I send any btc I buy straight to my wallet

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm getting an uneasy feeling about using cashapp to buy bitcoin. they could freeze ya shyt and its not an anonymous safe wallet like electrum or something.

Same is true of every exchange.

Electrum isnt anonymous

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Some chick tried to tell she knows how Bitcoin works lol saying you can either win or lose (although it's agreeable it's a long term asset). I tried to tell her its the greatest investment probably ever based on the numbers. It can be even used as a savings account. Savings are different than an emergency fund. People still just think of it as a trading asset. I rarely ever chat with anyone about Bitcoin and crypto cause they can't even explain to me what is Bitcoin.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: