1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Let me get your opinion though. Why would Tesla adding it to their balance sheet be such a big deal? Do you not think Apple of Facebook buying it would be as big of a deal?
MicroStrategy being the first publicly traded company doing it was a big deal. But once one of the FAANG or Tesla do it, it's a wrap. Every company will start doing it. Price will skyrocket

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How much should someone starting out in stocks invest in Bitcoin? I mean, the more you can the better, I'd want to think, but give me a number to work towards.

A general rule of thumb is whatever you are ok with losing. Of course nobody wants to lose, but what you can put up that you wouldn’t be losing much sleep over if it goes to shyt.

With that being said, it’s hard to give a number out man. We could say 1 BTC, but that’s a lot of money now. I treat crypto like I treat my stock ports and what I mean by that is whenever I get paid/make some bread I allocate some of that to BTC/ETH. Let’s say around 5% of my pay after taxes.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
How much should someone starting out in stocks invest in Bitcoin? I mean, the more you can the better, I'd want to think, but give me a number to work towards.

Depends on your situation. Some might say as much as you can afford to lose. I'd say you lose if you don't invest most of your liquid assets. To each their own.

Bitcoin isn't going to die or go to zero at this point. It's not a matter of if it hits $100k, but when.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If you can sell it for money, then do it and use it towards bitcoin. Borrow money if you have to. Sell some organs or relatives on the black market. :troll:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
If you can sell it for money, then do it and use it towards bitcoin. Borrow money if you have to. Sell some organs or relatives on the black market. :troll:

Unlike what this poor person would have you think, provided you have decent resources, borrowing at even the worst rates of 15-20% APR is a bargain to get your hands on an asset with 250% annualized returns.