1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
When Tesla announces they are adding BTC to their balance sheet maybe you guys will get it
Let me get your opinion though. Why would Tesla adding it to their balance sheet be such a big deal? Do you not think Apple of Facebook buying it would be as big of a deal?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Let me get your opinion though. Why would Tesla adding it to their balance sheet be such a big deal? Do you not think Apple of Facebook buying it would be as big of a deal?

Tesla, Apple, Facebook, whichever it is.

I just expect Tesla to be more likely to do it because Musk is a chad and the other two CEOs are lame. I've also been tipped they might be onto it already

Tesla adding BTC to their balance sheet as a reserve asset is a paradigm shift which would signal to the entire market an even stronger shift away from gold. All Fortune500 companies will have to follow and every single institution will not be able to avoid it anymore.

The flood gates will open

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin is already the “Big” thing so I’m going to see Ethereum.

Bitcoin will decouple ETH on this run because the capital market it will tap into is orders of magnitude bigger than ETH.

ETH's a cool tech stock if that's what you're into.

BTC's a monetary juggernaut. Most people still think BTC is funny money, a pump and dump ponzi scam.

It hasn't hit "big" status until it is fully legitimized

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin will decouple ETH on this run because the capital market it will tap into is orders of magnitude bigger than ETH.

ETH's a cool tech stock if that's what you're into.

BTC's a monetary juggernaut. Most people still think BTC is funny money, a pump and dump ponzi scam.

It hasn't hit "big" status until it is fully legitimized

Not disagreeing with you.

ETH is still the next “Big” thing in my eyes.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Tesla, Apple, Facebook, whichever it is.

I just expect Tesla to be more likely to do it because Musk is a chad and the other two CEOs are lame. I've also been tipped they might be onto it already

Tesla adding BTC to their balance sheet as a reserve asset is a paradigm shift which would signal to the entire market an even stronger shift away from gold. All Fortune500 companies will have to follow and every single institution will not be able to avoid it anymore.

The flood gates will open

I love this theory.