1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Comparing charts from NuCypher and Orchid with those of Chainlink and Cosmos. These are the cheapest coins on Coinbase with a circulating supply capable of seeing some decent returns if you invest now while they're under a dollar.

As for filecoin the circulating supply is at $44 million and just a few months ago in November it reached its high at $131.86 and is currently at $22 and never went back down to it's lowest at $2. As the hype and price for bitcoin and crypto goes up, so will all these other altcoins. It happened in 2017, it'll happen again.

Coinbase is the easiest most convenient app to use for crypto trading. Whatever coins are on there that are cheap will soon boom like they always do.

NuCypher is only at 20 cents now and it's high has only been 35 cents. It hasn't even reached its peak yet. If you got 5k Nu coins (which go for $1,000 now) and that shyt reaches $2 you just made 10k easy. shyt will go up by April along with everything else. If it gets higher than that (like say with Link $10-$20), that's 50-100k if you got 5k coins..

Right now NuCypher is the cheapest coin to pour money in right now.
shyt dropped to 18 cents. Might buy some more.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Etoro telling customers they won't be able to fill all buy orders this weekend and may be limiting how much bitcoin they can buy :lupe: demand high af.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

So you actually risking 3 billion plus dollars on this coin? :usure:

That might end up being the smartest or craziest risk of all time. :gucci:

Gonna risk money that can be used to enjoy life with no worries for likely a few generations on this reserve currency to the US dollar? :comeon:

I just find the validity of this hard to believe. :francis:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

Gonna risk money that can be used to enjoy life with no worries for likely a few generations on this reserve currency to the US dollar? :comeon:

You can stay poor we really don't mind

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Heh, no, I definitely wouldn't be messing with margin trading if I had 3 billion dollars in liquidity.

This here was an order for $100,000 worth of BTCUSD perp contracts. Which I closed just now for a cool mid 5 digit gain.

Although if I did have $3B you best believe 95% of it would be in Bitcoin.