1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DCA of $29K for 1.1 BTC. Rode this up to $40K and out at $35K. Back in at $37.5K. Took a little L in terms of unrealized gains but things look stable and like we’re ready to surge forward again.

Watching the bull and bear battle over the last week or so was interesting, but looks like bulls have won in short term. Good proof point for stability and future HODL even on big dips.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i told people to buy the tip because you can never time the bottom unless you have insider info but poster were arguing with me saying it will dip more.... look now it's currently at 39.8k as i type this post. Crypto is too unpredictable to sit around and wait

hope yall bought when you had the chance :yeshrug:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
lol i told people to buy the tip because you can never time the bottom unless you have insider info but poster were arguing with me saying it will dip more.... look now it's currently at 39.8k as i type this post. Crypto is too unpredictable to sit around and wait

hope yall bought when you had the chance :yeshrug:
It's cause people are addicted and brainwashed to have money dikks in their mouth. They really don't grasp that even if it dropped 10k it's still +30k from it's inception, you'd be surprised at how people say btc dipping is crashing while they don't have any assests or they own stock by companies completely manipulating the price. People think they geniuses calling a dip but be on hushmode
Every
Single.
Run up.

It's like they're going through the five stages of grief with this shyt

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Lots of broke boys got ripped up this week.... don’t buy ANYTHING at its most expensive price ever.... bitcoin whales EAT you nikkas alive.

*goes back to making my monthly rent in a DAY from trading GCAD

Sitting on 20k to invest in Bitcoin. Waiting for it to drop below 5k like it did in March so I can go all in :wow:

I'm hoping it dips to 1k so when it hits 100k later this year my come-up will be greater :mjlit::ohlawd:

sold high and imma buy back low and use the profit to buy a MacBook pro 16 :wow:

hope it freefalls to 20k so I can eat

I sold out at BTC $31K.

Got $13,400 for my troubles, from an initial buy of around $2000+.
Im trying not to be greedy and be cool with my gains.

Anybody watching the Tether movement?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

HFSP

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
the shyt will be down to 5-10k if not this year then sometimes in the future. It’s been one month..

You are out of your mind breh.

It took the world going down in flames to get to 4000 back in March last year when it was barely holding above $8000.

Now it's gonna go back there from $40,000 after all the institutional hands are in?

Bitcoin, in all its 11 years history has never gone below its previous all time high once its broken it by 100%.

The narrative is stronger than ever. Central banks are printing money at a frantic pace.

Go do your homeworks

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You are out of your mind breh.

It took the world going down in flames to get to 4000 back in March last year when it was barely holding above $8000.

Now it's gonna go back there from $40,000 after all the institutional hands are in?

Bitcoin, in all its 11 years history has never gone below its previous all time high once its broken it by 100%.

The narrative is stronger than ever. Central banks are printing money at a frantic pace.

Go do your homeworks

you want it to be one way, but it’s the other way