1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
tbh, I can't. Not until Btc figures out what its gonna do for the short term.
:comeon:

tenor.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps
fukk copay wallet. Them fools straight fleecing a breh.

had $30 of btc in it and wanted to buy something for 25$ but couldnt because the amount was to low.

All i could do was put more money in or send it back to coinbase at $16 transaction cost.

:damn::damn::damn:

Buying it from coinbase was no problem at around $1 transaction cost.

deleted that trash app. It used to be good but now :shaq2:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

had $30 of btc in it and wanted to buy something for 25$ but couldnt because the amount was to low.

All i could do was put more money in or send it back to coinbase at $16 transaction cost.

How your coinbase transaction cost only $1? Mine is like $20-30 depending on how much I buy

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:francis: I’m greedy and was waiting for it to hit 50
That's gonna happen inevitably though, but hitting that price level I honestly would assume it would spend more time

When it comes to using cryptos like that generally people stay away from btc anyway, and it looks like when they say copay they mean copay. Probably better off using something else but you research and look

Also beware of ethereum gas prices rn

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Try coinbase pro

I just signed up and downloaded the app. But my coins in coinbase don't show in coinbase pro. What's the difference between them?

Buy usdc first, then trade it for btc, there isn't usually a fee for that on regular coinbase I'm deadass

I'll try that. If that works. That would be great

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
what’s a good app to use for beginners to start off with?
Peerrrssonallyyyy. I recommend starting off in btc, if you have cash app, cause they only sell bitcoin and it's easier for you to focus on it at first, just in case coinbase might make the listing of coins overwhelming (half of which aren't even on there, :stopitslime:). But if you don't have cash app or just don't want to use it, probably start with binance, and then level up into cb, voyager, kucoin, whatever. Anyways do research yourself and don't sweat the market too much unless you end up crap shooting for altcoins on a dex

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peerrrssonallyyyy. I recommend starting off in btc, if you have cash app, cause they only sell bitcoin and it's easier for you to focus on it at first, just in case coinbase might make the listing of coins overwhelming (half of which aren't even on there, :stopitslime:). But if you don't have cash app or just don't want to use it, probably start with binance, and then level up into cb, voyager, kucoin, whatever. Anyways do research yourself and don't sweat the market too much unless you end up crap shooting for altcoins on a dex
I have cash app and I’ll check it out :salute: I still need to do some homework but I’ll definitely have more than enough to get started with pretty soon.