1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I agree with everyone saying take your knot money and gains and just keep rolling it into BTC. By the next halvening Bitcoin will be over 6 figures. So depending on what price you get it for you could be looking at a 10x-50x...I do think in 4 years BTC will dip back down close to the 10k level maybe even under that with the next big stock market collapse. Save up your money and wait for that time and load up and by 2024 you’ll be rich without really doing anything but being smart and waiting.

Oh and for those that don’t know about the halvening: Bitcoin Halving 2020, Explained

Why would you think that breh?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
1$ is like 3x returns.

Might as well invest in Bitcoin

If yall looking for 3-5x returns and putting your money anywhere but Bitcoin yall are just asking for trouble.

Now if you want 10-15x then you might want to chase shytcoins but you better keep track of market and sell on top else you'll probably lose your shirt
Oh damn I just dropped my first 1k on eth

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would it be smart to jump in right now?:patrice:

Esp. seeing how high the price has gotten in such a short amount of time:jbhmm:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You're really slow aren't ya.

If it wasn't for that little pump you caught today you'd be underperforming BTC on virtually every timeframe while holding an asset with orders of magnitude more risk.

"Investing in BCH" makes you a joke in every single circle worth its salt. Have fun staying poor breh.

People who bought BCH at 2017 are still down 80% on their "investment", meanwhile BTC is up more than 100%.

You playing yourself

Are you serious my nig? I literally just showed you the numbers. If a person invested in bitcoin cash last month they would've doubled already plus made some profit. You just don't wanna admit you were wrong.

People who invested back in 2017 when it was at 4k are down??? Yeah no shyt. You're not some type of guru for figuring that out.

People trying to make money. No one gives a fukk about the "tech" and whether a coin is a shyt coin or not. Literally 98% of all these coins can be considered shyt coins. But to tell people they're dumb for not investing in BCH when the volume clearly says otherwise is dishonest as fukk.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Breh are you a BTC maximalist???

Y'all gotta stop listening to breh like he some type of guru. If you listen to dudes like him you'll be missing out on making a lot of money with other coins. Brehs investing in bitcoin now with $100 at 40k ain't seeing $200 til it gets to 80k... The shyt is simple math. There's money to be made in other shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retail suckers, marketing, hype, and a massive chunk of supply controlled by whales

:heh:

Just ignore all the advancements Ethereum has made and is still making. Defi saved the market. ETH put BTC on its back and carried it out the gutter.

Remember trying to send BTC to an exchange? :flabbynsick:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Are you serious my nig? I literally just showed you the numbers. If a person invested in bitcoin cash last month they would've doubled already plus made some profit. You just don't wanna admit you were wrong.

People who invested back in 2017 when it was at 4k are down??? Yeah no shyt. You're not some type of guru for figuring that out.

People trying to make money. No one gives a fukk about the "tech" and whether a coin is a shyt coin or not. Literally 98% of all these coins can be considered shyt coins. But to tell people they're dumb for not investing in BCH when the volume clearly says otherwise is dishonest as fukk.

If you trying to make money then investing in BCH is negative EV anyway you cut it.

It has worst historical returns than BTC short, medium and long term.

Unless you day trade BCH to maximize BTC returns you are literally hustling backwards. That's not investing.

If you fancy yourself a day trader fine but that doesnt mean you can give out "investing" advices.

I made more yesterday margin trading BTC than you probably did this whole fukking run with your shytcoin but you dont see me advising people to do that.