1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
when shyt was going downhill/sideways, you were one of the ppl laughing in here talking about “where’s your lambos?” now all of a sudden you’re a huge proponent of cryptocurrency lol smh
I quit crypto mid 2018 and only got back in a few months. I ain't no "huge proponent" (whatever the fukk that even means), I just know how to read charts, use common sense and make simple projections.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
There was one dip. Did ya'll buy?

See most people wait for the dip forever but then when it comes they are too scared to buy. Most of the time they end up FOMOing higher.

Think about this when you believe yall believe it's "too high"

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
BTC was gonna do what it does in any event after the halvening...but the defi wave was important independent of BTC...I don’t get the need for these extreme A to Z opinions on both sides

Fwiw I give credit to Defi and the innovation. I think it's fascinating but these guys are just throwing money at stuff they dont understand 95% of time.

That's fine but then dont come talking game like you have the full picture because you really dont

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Same Fud since 2017. Something something BTC goes up when more tether printed. But no explanation as to why they would stop printing for 30 month bear market if that's the case. :mjlol:

So tell me breh should we up this again on the 15th or 16th after nothing happens?

I guess PayPal, Square, and all the other institutions were lying about buying BTC too

Daps
Same Fud since 2017. Something something BTC goes up when more tether printed. But no explanation as to why they would stop printing for 30 month bear market if that's the case. :mjlol:

Look at how much shyt they're printing and tell me this isn't sus:

So tell me breh should we up this again on the 15th or 16th after nothing happens?

Who knows what will happen on the 15th. I don't know, but it doesn't look good for tether long term.

I guess PayPal, Square, and all the other institutions were lying about buying BTC too

Institutions getting involved and tether pumping up the price of BTC are not mutually exclusive breh

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

The key is integration

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Look at how much shyt they're printing and tell me this isn't sus:

Who knows what will happen on the 15th. I don't know, but it doesn't look good for tether long term.

Institutions getting involved and tether pumping up the price of BTC are not mutually exclusive breh

Who cares? Tether has always printed USDT for various reasons. OTC traders, requests from exchanges, maybe some institutions use it to get into the market, etc. The question that everyone makes a big fuss about is whether or not every USDT is truly backed 1:1. It's been audited in the past and nothing came up. So I don't think anyone knows for sure, but it honestly doesn't matter. There are way more stablecoins now than before - USDC, PAX, TUSD, BUSD, etc. Even if USDT got into trouble or disappeared (which I doubt) it would have little impact on the market.

Think about it this way. BTC is the king. It's 70% of the entire crypto market rn. Something happens to BTC, the entire market will fall. USDT is barely 2% of the market. It's not as relevant to the market as you think. XRP had a higher mcap than USDT and they just got sued by the SEC. The market did not give a damn. BTC kept rising and other altcoins kept pumping. Ignore the FUD

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
DaVinci and these cats say take profits then all the sudden btc dips. shyt is nuts. It'll hopefully go back up tomorrow morning.