1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I agree with everyone saying take your knot money and gains and just keep rolling it into BTC. By the next halvening Bitcoin will be over 6 figures. So depending on what price you get it for you could be looking at a 10x-50x...I do think in 4 years BTC will dip back down close to the 10k level maybe even under that with the next big stock market collapse. Save up your money and wait for that time and load up and by 2024 you’ll be rich without really doing anything but being smart and waiting.

Oh and for those that don’t know about the halvening: Bitcoin Halving 2020, Explained
It’s highly unlikely it breaks 20K, going by the technicals

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...you'll be missing out on making a lot of money with other coins.

trolling you aside, I agree with this but what he is warning (that folks should ALSO listen to) is to not make the mistake of “believing” in some of these shytcoins by claiming you’re (not you per se) investing in them...it might seem like semantics but it’s important for those who do not know the deal who are jumping in these shytcoins to be clear that they should be traded...day trade/swing trade whatever with the purpose of capitalizing on public sentiment...but when they get a profit, take it and bounce bcuz they will get stuck holding the bag like many ppl did in 2018 with projects that may never bounce back bcuz they are not true investments like BTC, ETH and maybe a handful of other alts

no disrespect but this is the thread where you got into your feelings behind me bcuz I told you the same thing...which is you give out half ass advice when it is clear that you’re not privy to the full picture

when shyt was going downhill/sideways, you were one of the ppl laughing in here talking about “where’s your lambos?” now all of a sudden you’re a huge proponent of cryptocurrency lol smh

I’m not looking for a response from you...everything I said is spot on in regards to you...this is more so for anyone reading your posts to help them avoid losing their hard earned money which is worse than missing out on money

can you make money on BCH if you “time it” right and get in before “dumb money” does?

sure.

does that make it a good investment?

not necessarily...someone parking their money into BCH without knowing when to pull out and thinking they can just leave it there like you can risk doing with BTC may not be happy with the results

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We sinking!!!
giphy.gif

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would it be smart to jump in right now?:patrice:

Esp. seeing how high the price has gotten in such a short amount of time:jbhmm:
I been battling this demon all weekend, probably wise to put a small amount in just to get my foot in the door of this bytch i'm giving it a few days to reach early 30's before i fukk this money off and hope for the best :unimpressed:.
Then buy again if it crashes to the 20's and a third time if god willing if it crashes to the 10's :blessed:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
This is what happens you only pay attention to BTC. You missed the Defi wave.

Yeah I guess institutions and companies decided to add BTC to their balance sheet to the tunes of $100M because of DeFi

"Saved the market"

:mjlol:

You people are delusional

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I been battling this demon all weekend, probably wise to put a small amount in just to get my foot in the door of this bytch i'm giving it a few days to reach early 30's before i fukk this money off and hope for the best :unimpressed:.
Then buy again if it crashes to the 20's and a third time if god willing if it crashes to the 10's :blessed:

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTC was gonna do what it does in any event after the halvening...but the defi wave was important independent of BTC...I don’t get the need for these extreme A to Z opinions on both sides

Defi pulled up the entire market and wrapping BTC was a major catalyst. .

• At last check, nearly 31,000 bitcoins have been tokenized on Ethereum, according to Dune Analytics, 75% of which were minted by wrapped bitcoin (WBTC).
  • Ethereum’s supply of tokenized bitcoins hovered below 3,000 until mid-May, when the rate of new tokens shot up.
  • The rate of bitcoin tokenization signals the surging demand to use bitcoin in the burgeoning network of Ethereum-based DeFi applications.
  • “WBTC continues to exhibit strong growth as demand for bitcoin in DeFi has exploded,” said Kyle Davies, co-founder of Three Arrows Capital, in a private message with CoinDesk. “I expect this trend to continue,” he added.

0*2vgMOSz7YtP9j_yf

1*sysvQJkazjMj8bg9tb_jTQ.png

If it wasn't for innovation on Ethereum we wouldn't be eating like this. I don't even need to mention the rise of dexes. Uniswap changed the game.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Defi pulled up the entire market and wrapping BTC was a major catalyst. .

it wasn't for innovation on Ethereum we wouldn't be eating like this. I don't even need to mention the rise of dexes. Uniswap changed the game.

30,000 wrapped BTC major catalysts... I can't

MSTR alone bought 75,000 :mjlol:

Grayscale Bitcoin fund alone as more AUM than all Defi put together

fukk out of here

Last edited: