1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I looked online, and these wallets look like USB drives, so I'm confused. How do I set up the private and public keys to this thing?

that's what they essentially are....you hook them up and whatever platform you use the wallet has a specific address and you hook it up to your computer and you sent it to that address.....it's pretty easy and your wallet comes with like 15 secret words as a code to access it

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I love ya'll bitcoin nerds. I really do. I had bitcoins in my wallet when it was 200, and jumped out like a bytch cause I lost faith. But I ain't mad no more. I've had years to ponder. I learned my lesson.

There are stocks last year that hit a higher multiplier than BTC. And I mean, year over year, Tesla has done 800% growth.

Moral of the story, get in when you can and hold the fukk on. But don't regret, just buy in and profit.

Bitcoin will hit 100k, and eventually 1million. Its the nature of the game. Its a finite asset, the only thing it can do is gain value over time until the government flat out makes it illegal to hold. Until then, ride that wave.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Coinbase said after the 19th u can’t trade XRP because they’re being sued by the SEC...should I sell all my XRP??

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Listen, I love ya'll bitcoin nerds. I really do. I had bitcoins in my wallet when it was 200, and jumped out like a bytch cause I lost faith. But I ain't mad no more. I've had years to ponder. I learned my lesson.

There are stocks last year that hit a higher multiplier than BTC. And I mean, year over year, Tesla has done 800% growth.

Moral of the story, get in when you can and hold the fukk on. But don't regret, just buy in and profit.

Bitcoin will hit 100k, and eventually 1million. Its the nature of the game. Its a finite asset, the only thing it can do is gain value over time until the government flat out makes it illegal to hold. Until then, ride that wave.

:salute:

i remember being on sohh and folks were
Talking about the dark web and how people used bitcoins to buy drugs and hire assassins :lolbron:

I slept and i used to dwell on how I’d be a fukkin billionaire if i copped but it is what it is I’m tryna ride this wave but also invest in more tangible things like real estate