1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: c'mon breh. Raoul Pal is far from a dummy. He's one of the most reliable sources there is when it comes to global macroeconomics and more specifically what institutions are doing with BTC since that's the world he came from. He is one of the main ones presenting BTC to these firms about what it is and how to get in. He got into BTC long before Saylor and the fact that Saylor endorses, watches, and said he loves RealVision during his 2 hour interview with Pal says all you need to know about his credibility and what he thinks of Pal

you're tossing all institutions into the same bucket. Hedge funds have different strategies than a traditional asset management firm. Hedge funds are all about making money, not preserving it. They're going to be a lot more aggressive in their moves and more willing to trade compared to a Guggenheim that will just hold

Watching them grow since they started with their paid newsletters "Things that make you go hmm". Realvision and their community are worth every penny.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
How much of an impact do you think guys think a DEM administration will have on crypto? I've been slowly moving profits into USDT just incase they pull some fukkery early next year.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
How much of an impact do you think guys think a DEM administration will have on crypto? I've been slowly moving profits into USDT just incase they pull some fukkery early next year.

Positive if anything. Really bad timing to cash out... This is a Bitcoin bull market just getting started. 2016-2017 type of shyt

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Positive if anything. Really bad timing to cash out... This is a Bitcoin bull market just getting started. 2016-2017 type of shyt

That's what I'm assuming but I wouldn't be surprised to see some regulations pushed forward rather than rolled back. Biden is wishy washy on a lot of shyt.

I'm only taking alt coin profits, specifically shyt that I've been holding onto for awhile and have made 2-4x on so far. Leaving my BTC and ETH alone for now. Moved about 80% of it to my ledger so I won't be bothered trying to FOMO into random defi shytcoins.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
That's what I'm assuming but I wouldn't be surprised to see some regulations pushed forward rather than rolled back. Biden is wishy washy on a lot of shyt.

I'm only taking alt coin profits, specifically shyt that I've been holding onto for awhile and have made 2-4x on so far. Leaving my BTC and ETH alone for now. Moved about 80% of it to my ledger so I won't be bothered trying to FOMO into random defi shytcoins.

They are already talking about exchange related regulations but nothing that should dampen price action.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
In

No. He's a shytcoin peddler who bought favors into the community by playing nice to Bitcoiners then started using his platform to promote scammers.

He is NOT one of the "main ones" presenting BTC to these firms. I know as much.

It took 3 months for Saylor to understand BTC better than Pal ever could.

See this tweet and quoted thread for evidence he's lost the plot completely

I see now. Breh simply said ETH will do well and you BTC maximalists went into meltdown. Too funny:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
nikkas still talking about CME gap :snoop:

wasn't BTC supposed to have fallen back to 9k because of CME gap ? It's time to let that shyt go breh. one American market does not control the price of BTC :mjlol:

I dont want to hear no of that nonsense breh I'm still waiting on it , i have the belief of an xrp holder I'll quote you when it appears.:mjgrin: