1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
I cannot prove wrong something that doesn't exist.

I would guess some banks ran some funky XRP pilot back in the days but to say the whole banking system runs on XRP :heh: You are literally drowning in the kool aid my man.

XRP is so broken Ripple has to literally bribe companies into using it

Not my fault you dont understand context and what SWIFT is, I know for a fact that large amount of insitutuonal banks used XRP instead of SWIFT!

RBC Revenue Increase US$35.28 billion (2016) BMO Revenue Increase USD$19.188 billion CIBC Revenue Increase C$15.0 billion (2016) Santandlet Scotia Bank Revenue Increase C$26.049 billion (2016) TD Bank Testing Revenue Increase $29.9 billion CAD Ripple Takes Over Canada Ripple Takes Over Canada

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Personal finance guru Dave Ramsey has given advice about bitcoin to a man who made over $100,000 by investing just $1,500 in the cryptocurrency. Ramsey repeatedly expressed his doubt that bitcoin can be cashed out, calling the cryptocurrency “funny money.” He recommends selling bitcoin immediately.

I really hate Mfers like this old head.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Not my fault you dont understand context and what SWIFT is, I know for a fact that large amount of insitutuonal banks used XRP instead of SWIFT!

RBC Revenue Increase US$35.28 billion (2016) BMO Revenue Increase USD$19.188 billion CIBC Revenue Increase C$15.0 billion (2016) Santandlet Scotia Bank Revenue Increase C$26.049 billion (2016) TD Bank Testing Revenue Increase $29.9 billion CAD Ripple Takes Over Canada Ripple Takes Over Canada
:dead: fam. Testing/trialing XRP for cross border payments does NOT mean they've stopped using SWIFT or officially switched the entire Canadian financial system to XRP at all. It was just a test. That's a reckless ass claim to make without a shred of evidence

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Those are pilot projects from 2016-2017 that are probably in the trash bin already. You are out of your mind. No bank is touching XRP with a ten foot pole at this point.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
XRP was designed to replace the old swift system that was used in banks to send money internationally. The actual use case of XRP is for institutional banks, they are beyond complaint. If you think coinbase has an army of lawyers the XRP has legions.

The whole Canadian banking system runs on XRP protocols.

They are by far the most compliant cryptocurrency period end story!

The docket that the SEC filed is against individual activity who are the senior officials in the organization. Their activities of not disclosing certain volume dumping techniques or the activities like holding certain escrow accounts are what brought the sec to their doorsteps.

As for coinbase, they are next on the list mark my words. Cant have crypto that is deemed illegal in the country and have a customer base engaging in that activity. They are next!
fam you bought into a whole bunch of nonsense.

XRP has been a scam sense day 1

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

I'm on the fence. I'm still a tad bullish bias. I think we can consolidate here and tag 30k which could trigger some serious FOMO then we would be ripe for a serious correction.

I think the next 3D close should give us a good indication of where we're heading. I doubt we plunge under 20k, possibly a huge quick rip down for an hour or so but that's it. Expect V shaped recovery too

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

I was reading this before I came on here.

He doesnt seem to have any proof they started selling...
...in the comments his proof is that you cant buy into their holdings and the ETH weekly holders is lower.

Not much there imo.
Also you have to learn to take what you read on CT w/ a grain of salt.

Especially if youre a hodlr...shyt like this matters to traders.
People who buy and hodl shouldnt worry about price retractions.

With that said...a few weeks ago Raoul Pal said that with all the institutional money in the space now, we should expect random dips to come due to institutions need to sell at random times due to whats going on in their business.
But he concluded that its nothing to worry about

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the fence. I'm still a tad bullish bias. I think we can consolidate here and tag 30k which could trigger some serious FOMO then we would be ripe for a serious correction.

I think the next 3D close should give us a good indication of where we're heading. I doubt we plunge under 20k, possibly a huge quick rip down for an hour or so but that's it. Expect V shaped recovery too

I’d love to be able to add some more at 20k

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

...in the comments his proof is that you cant buy into their holdings and the ETH weekly holders is lower.

Not much there imo.

With that said...a few weeks ago Raoul Pal said that with all the institutional money in the space now, we should expect random dips to come due to institutions need to sell at random times due to whats going on in their business.

Actually reading the tweet now it is most definitely wrong. Greyscale will never sell their BTCs. If GBTC investors want out they just sell GBTC on open market, that doesn't necessarily correlate with the fund having to sell BTC

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Not much there imo.

i wasn’t worried, I was moreso interested in getting more during a correction

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Raoul Pal is way out of his depth on anything Bitcoin related. He's revealed himself to be a bit of a dummy in fact though a very rich one. Definitely not a reliable source for any information.

Any institutions who've been working for 1-2-3 years to be able to add BTC to their balance sheet aren't going to flip it on a whim. They're in it for the long haul and if anything they are just looking for next opportunity to add to their stash

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Raoul Pal is way out of his depth on anything Bitcoin related. He's revealed himself to be a bit of a dummy in fact though a very rich one. Definitely not a reliable source for any information.

Any institutions who've been working for 1-2-3 years to be able to add BTC to their balance sheet aren't going to flip it on a whim. They're in it for the long haul and if anything they are just looking for next opportunity to add to their stash
its about trading...making money.

Selling doesnt make you an unbeliever...it means youre trying to make money.

Especially when you have enough to move the direction of the market.

Pal seems to have a good grasp of things...
...Maxi's seem to not like him because he's interested in ETH and other alts.

---

Superstar
Daps
fam you bought into a whole bunch of nonsense.

XRP has been a scam since day 1

I am not emotionally attached to an investment.

I simply pointing out what XRP has been used for and who is using it. XRP has been adopted by institutional TIER 1 Banks that is what I am saying.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
its about trading...making money.

Selling doesnt make you an unbeliever...it means youre trying to make money.

Especially when you have enough to move the direction of the market.

Pal seems to have a good grasp of things...
...Maxi's seem to not like him because he's interested in ETH and other alts.

I'm not buying this. Institutions have worked up the regulatory headwinds for years to be able to allocate balances to BTC.

Every single one of them has referred those allocations as market hedge on the same basis as their gold holdings.

This is not about making money for them it's about preserving money.