1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:patrice:Is it better for average brehs to invest in ethereum at this point?
If I put my $600 stimulus check in BTC the most I’d get is around $2400 if it actually reached its 100k price point.
A lot of people are saying Eth will most likely hit 2k next year.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
If I put my $600 stimulus check in BTC the most I’d get is around $2400 if it actually reached its 100k price point.
I can see that. I'm focused on nothing but Bitcoin though. It's the only one of the two with a cap on the supply. Also most of the big money will flow into bitcoin. We will reach a point it may be impossible to get your hand on any significant amount of bitcoin. Not sure if it will be the same case with eth.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I bought more bitcoin this morning. But them coinbase fees seem excessive. Especially now that most brokers let you trade stocks for free. Whats the best hardware wallet for a good price. I just saw the ledger x wallet is $100 :martin:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I bought more bitcoin this morning. But them coinbase fees seem excessive. Especially now that most brokers let you trade stocks for free. Whats the best hardware wallet for a good price. I just saw the ledger x wallet is $100 :martin:
Try coinbase pro. The fees are minimal from what I saw. Its not as newbie friendly and purchasing is more like from standard stock exchange with order books. Recently I learned I could trade instantly instead of waiting for funds to clear. Previously I would have to deposit usd and wait a week or so to clear. My dumbass forgot today and still bought with regular coinbase

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
yes ETH will probably outperform BTC for a bit next year so you could stand to get more bang for your buck in the short term. But I would eventually be looking to roll my profits back into BTC. When it's all said and done BTC is what you want to be holding in the end. The calls for 100k is just for next year. It's eventually headed toward gold market cap levels and beyond. That is 500k+ per bitcoin within the next 5 years

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cashapp is probably the cheapest way to cop without hassle

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

Ledger Nano S is only $60 (shipping is a bytch though) it's fine unless you plan on handling a bunch of cryptos and/or hate using a USB cord

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ledger Nano S is only $60 (shipping is a bytch though) it's fine unless you plan on handling a bunch of cryptos and/or hate using a USB cord

Y'all ain't peep the Ledger database hack? Do business with them if you want:hhh:

You can get a Trezor or use a software wallet.