1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I am not emotionally attached to an investment.

I simply pointing out what XRP has been used for and who is using it. XRP has been adopted by institutional TIER 1 Banks that is what I am saying.

You have been lied to. If any of this information was true it would surface in the SEC case. It doesn't because it's not real. The primary user of Ripple (XRP)'s is Moneygram which Ripple bought a stake in and is shoveling money into the company for the sake of claiming they use XRP.

SWIFT typically handles $5T of transaction volume daily. XRP right now has a market cap of $9B. Use your brain.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm not buying this. Institutions have worked up the regulatory headwinds for years to be able to allocate balances to BTC.

Every single one of them has referred those allocations as market hedge on the same basis as their gold holdings.

This is not about making money for them it's about preserving money.
wouldnt someone who comes from that world...and has friends in that world know what their habits are?

I mean...he is friends with these people.
He would know better than us.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
wouldnt someone who comes from that world...and has friends in that world know what their habits are?

I mean...he is friends with these people.
He would know better than us.

I'd rather believe guys like Michael Saylor or Guggenheim's CIO than Raoul's speculation

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not emotionally attached to an investment.

I simply pointing out what XRP has been used for and who is using it. XRP has been adopted by institutional TIER 1 Banks that is what I am saying.
Man people have been saying that for like 5 years now, its not amounting to much.

---

Superstar
Daps
Those are pilot projects from 2016-2017 that are probably in the trash bin already. You are out of your mind. No bank is touching XRP with a ten-foot pole at this point.

Pilot projects that went green and yes now XRP is nearly dead!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Pilot projects that went green and yes now XRP is nearly dead!

Stop saying this breh. Testing or piloting is not adoption. No reputable source is quoted saying Canada has moved their financial system away from SWIFT to XRP

---

Superstar
Daps
Stop saying this breh. Testing or piloting is not adoption. No reputable source is quoted saying Canada has moved their financial system away from SWIFT to XRP

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

Just called two friends in RBC and CIBC in their wealth management sections of the banks and they said they did run successful trials, but stopped going forward because of regulations and fluctuations in the coin.

They both said they have upgraded to on-demand protocols for SWIFT!

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
Man people have been saying that for like 5 years now, it's not amounting to much.

This whole back and forth started with that they were some of the most compliant coins out there.

If they can be crushed, it will be hard damn near impossible for other coins to be compliant with standards for the American markets. Regulatory bodies are halting the advancement.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Raoul Pal is way out of his depth on anything Bitcoin related. He's revealed himself to be a bit of a dummy in fact though a very rich one. Definitely not a reliable source for any information.

Any institutions who've been working for 1-2-3 years to be able to add BTC to their balance sheet aren't going to flip it on a whim. They're in it for the long haul and if anything they are just looking for next opportunity to add to their stash

I'd rather believe guys like Michael Saylor or Guggenheim's CIO than Raoul's speculation
:mjlol: c'mon breh. Raoul Pal is far from a dummy. He's one of the most reliable sources there is when it comes to global macroeconomics and more specifically what institutions are doing with BTC since that's the world he came from. He is one of the main ones presenting BTC to these firms about what it is and how to get in. He got into BTC long before Saylor and the fact that Saylor endorses, watches, and said he loves RealVision during his 2 hour interview with Pal says all you need to know about his credibility and what he thinks of Pal

I'm not buying this. Institutions have worked up the regulatory headwinds for years to be able to allocate balances to BTC.

Every single one of them has referred those allocations as market hedge on the same basis as their gold holdings.

This is not about making money for them it's about preserving money.
you're tossing all institutions into the same bucket. Hedge funds have different strategies than a traditional asset management firm. Hedge funds are all about making money, not preserving it. They're going to be a lot more aggressive in their moves and more willing to trade compared to a Guggenheim that will just hold

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
This whole back and forth started with that they were some of the most compliant coins out there.

If they can be crushed, it will be hard damn near impossible for other coins to be compliant with standards for the American markets. Regulatory bodies are halting the advancement.

They weren't one bit compliant you idiot they just threw money at marketing campaigns and institutions trying to get a seat at the table when they were actually routinely dumping illegal securities to retail on the inside.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
In
:mjlol: c'mon breh. Raoul Pal is far from a dummy. He's one of the most reliable sources there is when it comes to global macroeconomics and more specifically what institutions are doing with BTC since that's the world he came from. He is one of the main ones presenting BTC to these firms about what it is and how to get in. He got into BTC long before Saylor and the fact that Saylor endorses, watches, and said he loves RealVision during his 2 hour interview with Pal says all you need to know about his credibility and what he thinks of Pal

No. He's a shytcoin peddler who bought favors into the community by playing nice to Bitcoiners then started using his platform to promote scammers.

He is NOT one of the "main ones" presenting BTC to these firms. I know as much.

It took 3 months for Saylor to understand BTC better than Pal ever could.

See this tweet and quoted thread for evidence he's lost the plot completely

---

Superstar
Daps
They weren't one bit compliant you idiot they just threw money at marketing campaigns and institutions trying to get a seat at the table when they were actually routinely dumping illegal securities to retail on the inside.

Your a funny guy, will say this you are by far the loudest one in this thread!