1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Easier said than done. Shorts have been getting squeezed all month.

These institutions ain't trying to daytrade for some little profit. They gobbling up all the supply & locking it up

I wouldn't be expecting the big dips like years prior when it was only retail

They've been in since 10k and have slowly started easing out

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
wym? all I've seen is institutions hodling up all the coins

I seen something on twitter where they showed a range of different BTC wallet sizes and their movements recently. The exchanges are obviously the biggest wallets so weren't selling but the holders at the top were starting to ease out. Maybe just hedging in case of a drop, I dunno

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
People on YouTube and reddit were saying Etherum was supposed to skyrocket today because of Etherum 2.0. I put in $600 last week and it’s basically the same. :francis: Is Ethereum still a good hold? :patrice:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
People on YouTube and reddit were saying Etherum was supposed to skyrocket today because of Etherum 2.0. I put in $600 last week and it’s basically the same. :francis: Is Ethereum still a good hold? :patrice:

Idk why they'd say "skyrocket", it's gonna take some time to pan out.

You especially gotta watch those YouTubers and their excessive use of question marks in their video titles :mjlol:
Be like: "Ethereum Value Going To 100x Soon???" :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

What are your definitions of a good hold? Cuz on August 5th it closed at $401 and on November 4th it closed at $403. So $2 difference in 3 months with of course a spike to $488 in early September but then its at like $600 now. So its only been a week and who knows if it'll stay around $600 for another week or two or whatever but anything is possible. BTC didn't really go up like people were saying for the recent halving but it has gone up overall since. May not go up when an event happens but it'll likely go up afterwards. Just gotta be patient a bit and stay calm. Long as you not selling at a loss, you're good.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was $90 in March, $2-300 for a while. It did skyrocket.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
All those YouTubers are just hype. They were dead quiet all year long til the market started going back up now they poppin up like roaches

It already shot up from 100something earlier in March. ETH is the easiest hold there is after BTC. Should easily go past 2k in this new bullrun

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It was $90 in March, $2-300 for a while. It did skyrocket.

I know. I got in last week when it was $580ish because youtubers we’re putting out videos saying it would sky rocket past $1000.

All those YouTubers are just hype. They were dead quiet all year long til the market started going back up now they poppin up like roaches

It already shot up from 100something earlier in March. ETH is the easiest hold there is after BTC. Should easily go past 2k in this new bullrun

I hope you’re right. :lupe:

What are your definitions of a good hold? Cuz on August 5th it closed at $401 and on November 4th it closed at $403. So $2 difference in 3 months with of course a spike to $488 in early September but then its at like $600 now. So its only been a week and who knows if it'll stay around $600 for another week or two or whatever but anything is possible. BTC didn't really go up like people were saying for the recent halving but it has gone up overall since. May not go up when an event happens but it'll likely go up afterwards. Just gotta be patient a bit and stay calm. Long as you not selling at a loss, you're good.

$2,000-5,000 in the next 2 years:mjgrin:
I was expecting it to hit 750-800 today.

All Star
Daps
I would absolutely mortgage my house.

Bitcoin's gone up 200% this year. Will go up at least another 1000%. And you scared about a 20% APR? :mjlol:

Scared money don't make no money.

FYI, I've been there before. I took a $50,000 loan at stupid rates at $1500/BTC back in 2016. I think that worked out fine for me

Ok, and? I still got $227-463 Bitcoin sitting on a Ledger. Still buying regularly with my money. Still long on Bitcoin. Still wouldn't borrow a dime for a single sat. Carry on though chief.

1cUvKjp.png

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Ok, and? I still got $227-463 Bitcoin sitting on a Ledger. Still buying regularly with my money. Still long on Bitcoin. Still wouldn't borrow a dime for a single sat. Carry on though chief.

1cUvKjp.png

What are you trying to prove?

Borrowing is just leverage. For some it's more risky than others sure.

Borrowing inflated money to buy Bitcoin on the heels of a bull run is a no brainer IMO.