1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:blessed:rejoice

I'd forgotten all about that but then was looking at it last night (I never use cashapp) :patrice:looks like they allow you to send your BTC to an external address (unlike paypal)? what are them fees like?

I'm not a user but afaik they don't advertise their fee rates. It's definitely a better option than Coinbase

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I'm not a user but afaik they don't advertise their fee rates. It's definitely a better option than Coinbase

Even coindesk doesnt know cashapp fees :mjlol:

The company changed its fee structure for bitcoin purchases and sales last year though, according to the company, the change really only made costs more transparent rather than more expensive.

Cash App doesn’t spell out its explicit fees, despite having a bitcoin fees page where it acknowledges both a trading fee and an occasional bump when the price is very volatile. CoinDesk has reached out to Square for a precise structure and will update if we hear back. (When we previously looked, Coinbase started to outperform Cash App for bitcoin purchases around $200 and higher.)

Bitcoin Trading Fees on PayPal, Robinhood, Cash App and Coinbase: What to Know - CoinDesk