1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

The thing that gives bitcoin (or any money/currency for that matter) value is our collective agreement that it's valuable. That's why it's price is volatile now because we're all still "debating" it's value. Only thing (imo) that would completely crash bitcoin at this point is a huge shift in everyone's opinion on it.

I bought $200 on instacoins a few days ago and have know idea what to do next:snoop:

get yourself a hardware wallet and get your bitcoin off of there.

Ledger currently has a 40% off holiday sale Hardware Wallet - State-of-the-art security for crypto assets | Ledger

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully with a profit.. :dahell:
Yessir :ahh:
Where did you see anyone in this thread saying that you should sell?
Couple pages back nikkas was saying they hope it dips and all that. The last highs and lows from the past couple years I didn’t sell it at a high n didn’t buy low so I finally did it thinking it would drop more. Oh well. I’ll buy back at $17k hopefully it drops.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yessir :ahh:

Couple pages back nikkas was saying they hope it dips and all that. The last highs and lows from the past couple years I didn’t sell it at a high n didn’t buy low so I finally did it thinking it would drop more. Oh well. I’ll buy back at $17k hopefully it drops.
They hope it dips so they can add more to their stacks. It's not projected to drop a lot if it does but depends on your cost basis.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Nah breh. play those types of games with altcoins if you want. But don't try to swing your BTC

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They hope it dips so they can add more to their stacks. It's not projected to drop a lot if it does but depends on your cost basis.

Yea I just bought more XRP and XLM and I still hope it comes back down

Ima buy more in case it doesn’t dip and I’ll buy more if it does dip :manny:

Might work my way up to 10% or even 25% of a BTC and just keep it for the long run. If it hits that 300k it’s projected to, that’s still a hell of a profit.

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Can you recommend alternatives to Coinbase? This doesn’t sit right with me

I'm rolling with Kraken at the moment. It's interface is a little more muddled imo, but I got used to it. Also tried Coinify. Not as "impressive" but it works.

I just use them to do basic conversions. I'm not a trader, so not sure what would be best for that.