1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I know you not an eth fan but what’s your projections there?
I doubt it will break 20k. A lot of assets are inflated right now. Might be an indicator for a possible correction in January. I'm casing out on coinbase:francis:. bytchoin is inflated, SPY is inflated, Chinese stocks are inflated:jbhmm:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The lowest is now.

Jet is refueling and take off imminent

tenor.gif

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I know you not an eth fan but what’s your projections there?

It's gonna go ballistic and could outperform BTC for a stint but I think a lot of the money that's gonna come in arent going to go for the tech play anymore like in 2017 and are eyeing the reserve asset narrative which only Bitcoin has a claim to.

And that money is longer than anything that's ever touched crypto so far

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I doubt it will break 20k. A lot of assets are inflated right now. Might be an indicator for a possible correction in January. I'm casing out on coinbase:francis:. bytchoin is inflated, SPY is inflated, Chinese stocks are inflated:jbhmm:

BTC $24k by EOY book it.

Cheap money is plentiful right now. CBs are printing money like no tomorrow and arent gonna stop. Relief bill right around the corner.

You are gonna be slapping yourself for pulling out here

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BTC $24k by EOY book it.

Cheap money is plentiful right now. CBs are printing money like no tomorrow and arent gonna stop. Relief bill right around the corner.

You are gonna be slapping yourself for pulling out here

Do you ever try to time the market and pull out before dips or do you just hold and consistently add?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Do you ever try to time the market and pull out before dips or do you just hold and consistently add?

I never sell.

I do directional leverage trading during bull runs when good opportunities arise. Very rarely though cause that shyt gets to your head and greed is a mothafukka

You're gonna fukk with your stash trying to time the market during bull runs like this