1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You're buying at 15K?
What makes you think btc is going to touch ath? There's not as much buzz around this spike like there was in 2018

well my avg cost rn is 13K . I got some bitcoin at like $600 that is locked up on LocalBitcoins that I don’t even count

but I buy to hold , 15K or even 20K I don’t care cuz I know bitcoin is gonna be $100K+ next year

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
6 Possible Reasons For Bitcoin's $3,000 Daily Price Crash

#2: Potentially Harmful Regulations Coming From Trump’s Administration
Earlier today, CryptoPotato reported that the CEO of the leading US-based cryptocurrency exchange, Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, fears rumored regulations proposed by the country’s Treasury Secretary.

The regulation relates to self-hosted cryptocurrency wallets. The high-ranking executive worries that if it’s implemented, it could harm users, as well as the overall role of the US in the cryptocurrency field.

The proposed set of rules would supposedly require exchanges to verify the identity of users who use self-hosted wallets (hard wallets) before completing a transaction. This is a direct interference with the privacy that cryptocurrency has to offer.

After I done got that Ledger wallet. :francis:

The fukk is up with the government trying to stick their noses in peoples business. If it's not raising taxes, its changing laws to screw us. As if everyone buying crypto is doing some sort of criminal activity. :pacspit:

I can't link my bank account to Metamask right?:jbhmm:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
well my avg cost rn is 13K . I got some bitcoin at like $600 that is locked up on LocalBitcoins that I don’t even count

but I buy to hold , 15K or even 20K I don’t care cuz I know bitcoin is gonna be $100K+ next year

Best to move that shyt off that site before it hits $100k

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
i bought some bitcoin that i tend to hold.
i will do some more.

i just profit like 18 dollars within minutes of acquiring the coin. amazing stuff. i look forward in cypto and eventually stocks once i learn.

(my opinion/perspective, not financial advice) don't focus too much on profiting from bitcoin as much as looking out for a complete "crash" (which I can't see happening anytime soon). Over the years people have tried to treat bitcoin as everything except what it was really built to be - an alternative to the existing banking system for storing the value of the money you've earned. Put a little into bitcoin whenever you can spare it. Everything else in the "crypto" space is a gamble, though some of the associated tech is impressive and promising.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
(my opinion/perspective, not financial advice) don't focus too much on profiting from bitcoin as much as looking out for a complete "crash" (which I can't see happening anytime soon). Over the years people have tried to treat bitcoin as everything except what it was really built to be - an alternative to the existing banking system for storing the value of the money you've earned. Put a little into bitcoin whenever you can spare it. Everything else in the "crypto" space is a gamble, though some of the associated tech is impressive and promising.
Exactly. Bitcoin is going to be a very scarce asset in a few years. Just accumulate as much as you can

---

Superstar
Daps

Explain?

---

Superstar
Daps
2017 was retail buzz.

2020 is institutional buying. Big boys move in silence

Like I told some kunckle head here two years ago I know firms that have made institutional crpyto wallets long time ago. There is an actually shortage of coins, right now. Because they have entered the market.

They are slowing buying them up!

---

Superstar
Daps
6 Possible Reasons For Bitcoin's $3,000 Daily Price Crash

#2: Potentially Harmful Regulations Coming From Trump’s Administration
Earlier today, CryptoPotato reported that the CEO of the leading US-based cryptocurrency exchange, Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, fears rumored regulations proposed by the country’s Treasury Secretary.

The regulation relates to self-hosted cryptocurrency wallets. The high-ranking executive worries that if it’s implemented, it could harm users, as well as the overall role of the US in the cryptocurrency field.

The proposed set of rules would supposedly require exchanges to verify the identity of users who use self-hosted wallets (hard wallets) before completing a transaction. This is a direct interference with the privacy that cryptocurrency has to offer.

After I done got that Ledger wallet. :francis:

The fukk is up with the government trying to stick their noses in peoples business. If it's not raising taxes, its changing laws to screw us. As if everyone buying crypto is doing some sort of criminal activity. :pacspit:

I can't link my bank account to Metamask right?:jbhmm:

Sigh, they just can't keep let it be. Just another option to not sell to Americans.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Best to move that shyt off that site before it hits $100k

story about that

I was using Localbtc to buy btc back in 2013-2016... then I stopped. I logged back in around 2019 and some mf hacked my account and was getting over on people. How? idk . must forgot to activate 2FA
but yeah theres like 1.5BTC locked up on there and Im fighting to get it. I dont count it cuz Im not optimistic they gonna give em to me
my loss