1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
What do you guys think about charging for free public information?
Is it honest hustling or is it playing on people who don't know any better.

Its a little bit of both but this is not new tactics. White people been doing this with EVERY industry since jump.

As long as you are giving sound advice, its up to your discretion to charge for it or not because for many people, they wouldn't gain that information any other way because a lot of people ain't really willing to do the work and research to find this stuff out.

Game is to be sold, not to be told.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad this shyt is dipping

Pretty sure most the worthwhile coins will top their ATH in the coming months so hopefully it dip some more so I can cop at better prices

:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link: We gonna go 10 days without dropping below the lowest point of the day before like climbing a set of stairs.

Link on day 11:
tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We holding or nah

That second quarantine wave is coming

:mjcry:

I'm holding. At a profit right now but not tryna get taxed like crazy by selling especially with how this year has been. Never sell something that can increase in value until absolutely necessary. I'm not buying in more tho. Cut off basically all my recurring crypto purchases for the time being. No need to buy the dip when I got other things my money can be used for. Got enough invested already. Do gotta keep an eye on your investments and assess the situations. I'm keeping my money in the markets one way or the other. Gotta find a way somehow.