1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Square, the payment company, bought 50 million in bitcoin. Says it aligns with the company purpose. Why couldn't they buy link instead? :mindblown::francis:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Care to explain to me how you did that ?

Getting into Uniswap listings that seem at least 80% legitimate. Probably not the smartest thing to do but fukk it, I wanna quit my job by December.

DCORE just got listed awhile ago and I jumped on it immediately. Up 5x rn. Hope I don't get rugged but I only threw in 1 ETH so if I do it's whatever. Took out the initial investment already.

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Square, the payment company, bought 50 million in bitcoin. Says it aligns with the company purpose. Why couldn't they buy link instead? :mindblown::francis:

Bitcoin is the OG crypto this shouldn't be a question.
Coming from somebody that owns both.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Getting into Uniswap listings that seem at least 80% legitimate. Probably not the smartest thing to do but fukk it, I wanna quit my job by December.

DCORE just got listed awhile ago and I jumped on it immediately. Up 5x rn. Hope I don't get rugged but I only threw in 1 ETH so if I do it's whatever. Took out the initial investment already.

Missed this one man, it listed at 75 per eth but couldn't get in as I didn't use enough gas/slippage. What price did you get in at?

Got in at the bottom of that Yeld dump though :blessed:

DrHackenbush

Daps
Was reading about BREE, apparently they just printed a shytload of SBREE, converted that to BREE and then dumped it. Crazy how they have these audits yet these kinda backdoor exploits still don't get picked up on

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Missed this one man, it listed at 75 per eth but couldn't get in as I didn't use enough gas/slippage. What price did you get in at?

Got in at the bottom of that Yeld dump though :blessed:

Got in around 22 pretty quickly. I learned to up the slippage to around 30% on new listings after the encore fukkery.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was reading about BREE, apparently they just printed a shytload of SBREE, converted that to BREE and then dumped it. Crazy how they have these audits yet these kinda backdoor exploits still don't get picked up on
i thought the industry was unregulated. who's to say this won't happen again and nobody could do anything about it. Its not like fiat where countries are in charge and they have federal entities like the Federal Reserve or Federal Bank or whatever the US one is. Don't think crypto has anything like that cuz whoever invented it wanted to be independent and not controlled by anyone. I could be wrong but who knows.

DrHackenbush

Daps
Got in around 22 pretty quickly. I learned to up the slippage to around 30% on new listings after the encore fukkery.

Wow that's dope bro the price was up around 200 or so last I checked? I had the slippage up high but missed cuz of that initial pump after it listed. Congrats though that's some nice gains right there :salute:

DrHackenbush

Daps
i thought the industry was unregulated. who's to say this won't happen again and nobody could do anything about it. Its not like fiat where countries are in charge and they have federal entities like the Federal Reserve or Federal Bank or whatever the US one is. Don't think crypto has anything like that cuz whoever invented it wanted to be independent and not controlled by anyone. I could be wrong but who knows.

Yeah that's it, it's pretty much the wild west and now you have all these uniswap projects with anonymous teams once they're gone with the money it's pretty much impossible to trace them. It's the gift and the curse with crypto, it's what makes the space so good but so corrupt at the same time. It's nearly impossible to regulate and I don't think the authorities really give a fukk anyway, it's so small compared to with all the other types of financial crime that are out there

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Banks and fortune 500s ain't fukkin with no altcoins.

They stick with the king :win:

Exactly. Big banks and corperations that are curious about Crypto - Will just throw 1-2% of their portfolio on at most on Bitcoin - as a hedge an call it a day .

---

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Banks and fortune 500s ain't fukkin with no altcoins.

They stick with the king :win:

You have zero idea what your talking about.
I have a members on my team that are creating projects with massive banks. I know this as a fact!

They missed the 2007 run and said that won't happen again.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

What's your telegram breh ?