1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The fact Cardano is doing better than XTZ and LINK let's me know those two are really having their price supressed, I'm very sure people are going to take profits out from btc into them, I think I might when we cross 13k whenever that will be

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wish Ledger or Coinbase had staking for Link. Ledger has it for Atom at like 8% or so, and I got like 180 coins transferred over there to build on that but I got more Link and would like to stake those too. Bout to likely move half a bitcoin from Coinbase Pro to the wallet soon as it starts going back up and start building back up my Atom stash to 1000 and see if I can get to 1k on Link on there also to transfer them over to the wallet.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Ledger or Coinbase had staking for Link. Ledger has it for Atom at like 8% or so, and I got like 180 coins transferred over there to build on that but I got more Link and would like to stake those too. Bout to likely move half a bitcoin from Coinbase Pro to the wallet soon as it starts going back up and start building back up my Atom stash to 1000 and see if I can get to 1k on Link on there also to transfer them over to the wallet.

What is the best wallet for housing multiple coins

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
been 4 months since I fukked with coins because I was trying my hand at stocks. I've made a little change on stocks but not the big splash I wanted and it feels less secure than coins. Did any of you have that same feeling re: stocks/coins?

Thinking bout backing outta stocks and going all in back to the coins in August...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
been 4 months since I fukked with coins because I was trying my hand at stocks. I've made a little change on stocks but not the big splash I wanted and it feels less secure than coins. Did any of you have that same feeling re: stocks/coins?

Thinking bout backing outta stocks and going all in back to the coins in August...
I think stocks is more secure but that can change in the long run. Stocks have their consistent players and then the volatile ones. Both markets have increased in value from the crash in March. Thing with stocks is thats worldwide companies with mostly consistent profits. Long as they have a product out and good sales, it'll keep growing. Now crypto on the other hand relies on the instability of the US dollar and other currencies around the world. Sure the USD is losing value but its still the most widely used currency in the world, while crypto is still fairly new. Not to say it won't change in the future tho since crypto will be a major player in the long run. Just don't know when that will be. Stocks have a long tradition and crypto barely getting started. You should definitely get into crypto again but leave money in any decent top name stocks you have cuz those will get you gains also. Its good to diversify that way if one starts to dip a bit, you got the other to pick you back up.