1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

All Star
Daps
If anybody ever needs a 20% promo code on a Ledger, DM me. They give me a new code every month. Works on the S, X, and any of the bundles. (Backup Pack, Family Pack, etc.)

All Star
Daps
The hell happened at 6 in the morning that caused that drop on the alts? :why::snoop:

Not all alts will pump with a BTC or ETH bull run. You have to remember both were trading sideways for a few weeks, and several alts pumped anywhere from 20-400% during that same period. Some Defi tokens were getting returns in the 4 digit range.

Prices are bound to retrace a little when the FOMO settles.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Sora?!?!! How?!!! Thirty days ago I could have put 10k on it and been retired by today?!! :francis:

Is there anyway we could have saw this coming or what? I mean damn is Polkadot just that good of a coin?

Polkadot is an ecosystem like Eth is but its much better built. There's been a lot of hype around Polkadot and DeFi tokens recently, so if you can get in early on any of them they're likely to pump hard. XOR had a tiny marketcap a few weeks ago and its circulating/total supply is tiny (like 350k) so thats why it pumped. Even at the price it is now its only like 7 mil market cap which is cheap for what it is. Check this list here -
EdHH53PWAAEs9RJ

I think XOR was only around a dollar when that graphic was made so you can see why it pumped so hard. Plus that Chico Crypto guy on youtube shilled it, anything he shills pumps big style.

If you wanna get into these low caps early join some good telegram groups and keep your eye on the cryptomoonshots subreddit, a lot of bullshyt gets shilled there but there's always some good stuff in amongst them. Learn to use uniswap too, thats where a lot of money is getting made recently

Stafi is another hyped polkadot/defi project that's gonna have a private and public sale soon too, they're only looking to raise around 600k from the sale so if you can get some on the private or public sale its gonna explode when its listed. Definitely keep an eye out of that one

Daps
Any of yall follow dog? My brother said his picks have been consistently hitting. Will be following him before I put some money back in the game to trade

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Polkadot is an ecosystem like Eth is but its much better built. There's been a lot of hype around Polkadot and DeFi tokens recently, so if you can get in early on any of them they're likely to pump hard. XOR had a tiny marketcap a few weeks ago and its circulating/total supply is tiny (like 350k) so thats why it pumped. Even at the price it is now its only like 7 mil market cap which is cheap for what it is. Check this list here -
EdHH53PWAAEs9RJ

I think XOR was only around a dollar when that graphic was made so you can see why it pumped so hard. Plus that Chico Crypto guy on youtube shilled it, anything he shills pumps big style.

If you wanna get into these low caps early join some good telegram groups and keep your eye on the cryptomoonshots subreddit, a lot of bullshyt gets shilled there but there's always some good stuff in amongst them. Learn to use uniswap too, thats where a lot of money is getting made recently

Stafi is another hyped polkadot/defi project that's gonna have a private and public sale soon too, they're only looking to raise around 600k from the sale so if you can get some on the private or public sale its gonna explode when its listed. Definitely keep an eye out of that one
Brehs sharing knowledge :blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of yall follow dog? My brother said his picks have been consistently hitting. Will be following him before I put some money back in the game to trade

I don't see anything on his channel worthy of following. Looks like he's just charting BTC. BTC has been ranging for awhile and he was still doing videos on BTC while Alts were pumping left and right. He has a video titled "BTC to 300,000 by December 2021." Then he's pushing referral links to small exchanges. Don't waste your time.

You should follow the people who chart on Twitter since they're doing Alts and BTC and tweeting trade set ups frequently.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Brehs sharing knowledge :blessed:

All good bro..The big money's all being made away from the major exchanges right now, there's shyt on uniswap going like 5 - 10x in a 24 hour period. Its riskier but the rewards are way better.

Also keep an eye on the S&P500, BTC has been kinda following its path since the March crash, if that starts dumping BTC will too. I dunno how long these government stimulus things are gonna last, the economy is in pieces

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
EdHH53PWAAEs9RJ

Definitely appreciate this breh :salute: Plus rep for the info.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ima start putting $100 a week towards purchasing it to extend my position. Hopefully it remains steady and I can stack more up at a decent price.
With the kind of supression I'm seeing from it, I think it will
Although the Zeus Capital fraud scenario going on right now is probably what's holding the price back rn, they got wrongly accused of some B's after some big wig tried to short it to high heaven so I think a lot of people got out fearing things going downhill , but it should be smooth sailing from here. I think once eth 2.0 comes out and the DeFi space kicks into gear FR fr it's gonna see a good increase

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anything on his channel worthy of following. Looks like he's just charting BTC. BTC has been ranging for awhile and he was still doing videos on BTC while Alts were pumping left and right. He has a video titled "BTC to 300,000 by December 2021." Then he's pushing referral links to small exchanges. Don't waste your time.

You should follow the people who chart on Twitter since they're doing Alts and BTC and tweeting trade set ups frequently.

Anyone in particular we should follow?