1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
With the kind of supression I'm seeing from it, I think it will
Although the Zeus Capital fraud scenario going on right now is probably what's holding the price back rn, they got wrongly accused of some B's after some big wig tried to short it to high heaven so I think a lot of people got out fearing things going downhill , but it should be smooth sailing from here. I think once eth 2.0 comes out and the DeFi space kicks into gear FR fr it's gonna see a good increase
Thought I saw something on twitter about July 31st or August 31st and defi but not sure. I'll have to look and see.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I hate the fact I've got like .43 btc rn but I've got to keep dca, hasn't hit it's all time high yet and even when it does it'll go higher

But I do think if it hits 100k and I have at least . 7 I'm going to allocate like 2k into silver.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate the fact I've got like .43 btc rn but I've got to keep dca, hasn't hit it's all time high yet and even when it does it'll go higher

But I do think if it hits 100k and I have at least . 7 I'm going to allocate like 2k into silver.

What makes everyone think it'll hit
yooo...that shyt blew past $10.5k

Bitcoin Definitely going to 15k, get in now brehs

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Me: this LINK coin looks interesting and everyone seems to be hyping it up. Maybe I can sell my bitcoin and get this one since I'll have more shares and make more.

Bitcoin: :ufdup:

I'm still holding and just converted some other alts to BTC to see if I can get on this current wave. Wondering if I should try and stack up more btc or just let what I have ride. Which right now is like a third of one. I got 377 link I'm debating on converting and just leaving what I have in the hard wallet but who knows. Just might. Got enough in the wallet if something big happens and link rockets up to be good anyways.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Once BTC settles it'll be too late to get a good price point on LINK. Better load up now. I'm going for my third LINK run. The gift that keeps on giving :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
^^^

it’s a weird dance between BTC and alts...when one runs the other chills/falls back

They better start dancing together instead of on their own. Tell them it takes two to tango. :ufdup:

BTC was like at 9k a month ago, shoot even like a week ago. Don't know what this sudden surge was but hopefully the Alts have that too. Just gotta be patient for now.