1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about my binance account...:wow: havent checked it in years... I started using robinhood its way easier...

Nah Robinhood is trash you can't withdraw your coins to a wallet it just stays on Robinhood

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that crazy... I mean I would and am going to do research before investing but I wanted a consensus vote here first.

Why exactly did you want to buy Cardano?

You would've been better off buying ETH since it's actually useful and has more value because of Defi. Who's building anything on Cardano?

Buy a low to mid cap Defi coin and not vaporware that's already at a 3 billion cap.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
960x0.jpg

Don't buy alts brehs:mjlol:

How do we get altcoins

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been reading thru the last couple of posts on the btc vs alts discussion. Would be great if btc can hit 100k but can't disregard the alts tho. But you gotta realize that all of crypto is a risk tho. Crypto is betting against the world's financial markets which is the largest market in the world. Even bigger than the stock market. The US dollar is king, even tho I have been loving this recent dip in its value. Plus it has a bigger overall supply than btc, which I think is what 21 million, with 18 million already mined. And that's not considering any that might've been burned or lost in wallets during the 2017 run. There is not a country on earth where you can't use the US dollar to get what you want and/or need. Crypto is based on speculation that the financial markets will crash and even still, there's so many different currencies worldwide that it makes it nearly impossible. Plus with bitcoins limit cap, the potential of it being the top currency worldwide isn't highly likely. Plus even breaking it down into satoshis, however much those are worth, still limits the coin. Currency gets it's value based on the goods and services that someone is willing to trade you for it. Anyone is willing to take dollars as payment but not everyone is willing to take crypto. Let's see if that changes but alts are definitely gonna be major players if something like that happens.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I look at Bitcoin as more of a resource like gold, you can't just go anywhere and use gold as payment, but if you had 30 pounds of solid gold you ok.

On top of being a resource crypto has functionality so the sky's the limit... They'll probably be legit million and billionaires off this in the future at some point

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why exactly did you want to buy Cardano?

You would've been better off buying ETH since it's actually useful and has more value because of Defi. Who's building anything on Cardano?

Buy a low to mid cap Defi coin and not vaporware that's already at a 3 billion cap.

A lot of crypto YouTubers saying it's about to take off so I had to do research....part of that is asking brehs on here if the see a future in it. A long with white paper summary and some technical/fundamental analysis of course...lol