1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how this hacking fukkery will impact the market.

Nothing will happen theif is a way of business, hedge funds and banks are stealing every single day.

Hell they rigged the libor rates and nothing happened expect jail sentences, and a few slap on the wrist.

Markets keep on keeping on.

Crpyto market is filled with scammers, I mean filled!

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nothing will happen theif is a way of business, hedge funds and banks are stealing every single day.

Hell they rigged the libor rates and nothing happened expect jail sentences, and few slap on the wrist.

Markets keep on keeping on.

Crpyto market is filled with scammers, I mean filled!

Hell yeah I don’t know why so many people are gullible. Trying get rich fast dumb asses

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah I don’t know why so many people are gullible. Trying get rich fast dumb asses
Every time I see people doing dumb shyt to try and get rich quick they get burnt. My roommate from college took out loans to invest in shytcoins. Bru working his ass off trying to pay those loans off.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was looking at that too
Yeah lets see what happens with that.

Looks like we've been bouncing off of $8.25 all day since yesterday afternoon. A few days ago we were bouncing off $7 and then around $7.75. Hopefully we can break thru $8.50 again and reach $9, or set a higher support at $8.50.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I picked up some random coin called ATOM. Looked decent. I like the chart on it. Its around $3.40 but I think it could reach $5 like it was before covid.
Decent pickup so far. Up to around $4.50 right now and their stargate testnet launches on the 27th so hopefully it gets some more momentum. Its been a big relief lately with Link dipping down a bit. I got about a 55% Link to 45% Atom ratio going on coinbase pro and likely will keep it that way on that account. I could swap some link over for it since I have more saved elsewhere anyways but I think I'll hold off. Likely move some more link to the wallet when it reaches $10 and then see if I move some Atom there also. I missed the KNC run for being impatient but got some and hopefully it shoots up over $2 as well as that Algo coin. I should move those two coins over to pro and see what they do.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
No they don't. Unless you're trading heavy amounts you don't need to give them ID.
I needed to for cash app and coinbase, and binance requires it as well. The amount doesnt matter, you have to, to start your account