1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
not as much as this one :mjlol: shyt was crack on here ,,, good times, good times

0*i8z_XcN0aL9ihNOL.png

Electra was another joke. :mjlol:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:russ: I remember breh was going super hard for this one

This was the one on coinsmarket or whatever u call that shyt

yep...... I was sweating like waiting to buy that shyt on coinsmarkets so I can could buy my Lambo:russ: I think coinsmarkets had closed and ran off with brehs money a little after that,,, I think they opened back up tho,,, shyt was a mess

tenor.gif

Daps
Swap out XRP for KNC.

XDCE is a longshot as well and has more potential upside than XRP.

imma xrp believer :russ: imma keep stacking the bag while it’s at .20, best case it does what people think it can and I’m retiring early, worse case it hits its ATH again and I make a decent profit in the near future.

I looked into Xcde but being from NY Coinbase like the only fukk in g website I could get on to

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll be dropping 10k on

BTC
ETH
XRP
LINk

currently i have about 6k worth of ETH and 1.3k of BTC.

What yall think about Cardano tho?
I'm sure you can probably make some decent short-term profits but may or may not succeed in the long run. It's just highly speculative right now. Nobody is using it because it's still being built. All these little "Ethereum Killers" (TRON, EOS, Cardano, etc.) have a lot of hype and speculation but no usage.

The reason ETH is the top dog is because it's being heavily adopted. Governments, big banks, and some of the top 5 firms in the world are building infrastructure on top of it. They've drug their feet with the 2.0 but it's as sure of any bet there is after BTC once it finally does come out

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We on a decent little momentum lately. Hasn't been under 9k since before memorial day I believe. Hopefully 9500 is a resistance for now but better if we go past 10k and maintain above that level. Just need ETH to go up past $250 as well. Might take this $600 out of forex when the withdrawal time limit passes and buy 100 more LINK and maybe some XRP with the rest. That's if I don't keep losing more money by then.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Crypto Newcomer Will Surge 5x Amid Near-Exponential Demand, According to Weiss Ratings

Weiss Ratings predicts the price of the relative crypto newcomer Chainlink (LINK) will soar about five times its current value due to a coming wave of adoption.

Chainlink is designed to help traditional enterprises easily integrate their data on the blockchain. According to Weiss Ratings, this business model is setting the platform up for a surge in demand.

“…smart contracts are creatures of the blockchain with no inherent connection to the outside world. So, they have no way of knowing what market interest or exchange rates are, what various assets used as collateral are worth, or even what day it is. All this critical data has to come from external sources.”

Led by chief executive officer Sergey Nazarov and chief technology officer Steve Ellis, Chainlink was developed so that smart contracts can seamlessly and securely connect to external data feeds and real-world events, including payment rails, to facilitate complex digital agreements.

With transactions payable in Chainlink’s native cryptocurrency, currently the 14th largest crypto by market cap, LINK’s value will surge along with a growing demand for smart contracts, according to Weiss analysts Bruce Ng and Juan Villaverde.

“The near-exponential growth of smart contracts also means near-exponential demand for Chainlink, going forward — and the information it provides.”

Weiss Ratings points to Google’s use of Chainlink and the platform’s current list of partnerships, including Synthetix, Compound, Aave, among 20 others, as a sign of what’s to come.

“Taking all of the forgoing into account, we reckon LINK could trade as high as $20. Which is almost five times what it trades for today. Investors would be smart to keep LINK on their radar.”

Daps
This Crypto Newcomer Will Surge 5x Amid Near-Exponential Demand, According to Weiss Ratings

Weiss Ratings predicts the price of the relative crypto newcomer Chainlink (LINK) will soar about five times its current value due to a coming wave of adoption.

Chainlink is designed to help traditional enterprises easily integrate their data on the blockchain. According to Weiss Ratings, this business model is setting the platform up for a surge in demand.

“…smart contracts are creatures of the blockchain with no inherent connection to the outside world. So, they have no way of knowing what market interest or exchange rates are, what various assets used as collateral are worth, or even what day it is. All this critical data has to come from external sources.”

Led by chief executive officer Sergey Nazarov and chief technology officer Steve Ellis, Chainlink was developed so that smart contracts can seamlessly and securely connect to external data feeds and real-world events, including payment rails, to facilitate complex digital agreements.

With transactions payable in Chainlink’s native cryptocurrency, currently the 14th largest crypto by market cap, LINK’s value will surge along with a growing demand for smart contracts, according to Weiss analysts Bruce Ng and Juan Villaverde.

“The near-exponential growth of smart contracts also means near-exponential demand for Chainlink, going forward — and the information it provides.”

Weiss Ratings points to Google’s use of Chainlink and the platform’s current list of partnerships, including Synthetix, Compound, Aave, among 20 others, as a sign of what’s to come.

“Taking all of the forgoing into account, we reckon LINK could trade as high as $20. Which is almost five times what it trades for today. Investors would be smart to keep LINK on their radar.”

fukk. I want at least 3k link coins before it reaches that high.