1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

All Star
Daps
Not sure if it was mentioned, but the Ledger S is 50% off.

Code: WEARETHEBULLRUN

Even with updated firmware, I'm only able to get 3 coins on mine simultaneously. Not a big deal if you're holding long term, but if you're trading alts regularly, spend more on the X.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The trend was it did, it might still, probably will just not as drastically.

However this time things are a bit different than previous times sooo yeah. You never know

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@the bossman Is there a way for me to set an alert on this ledger live app? Like I know I can't buy or sell, but can it tell me if bitcoin drops to like $8500 or do I just gotta set an alert on coinbase?

I transferred all my bitcoin over to the wallet and now just got ETH and Chainlink on there, which hopefully I transfer ETH over soon. Was thinking of throwing $500 towards another alt coin now that my unemployment starting to kick in but nothing looks interesting and maybe I'll drop it on bitcoin but I'll think I'll wait and see and save that money just in case.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
@the bossman Is there a way for me to set an alert on this ledger live app? Like I know I can't buy or sell, but can it tell me if bitcoin drops to like $8500 or do I just gotta set an alert on coinbase?

I transferred all my bitcoin over to the wallet and now just got ETH and Chainlink on there, which hopefully I transfer ETH over soon. Was thinking of throwing $500 towards another alt coin now that my unemployment starting to kick in but nothing looks interesting and maybe I'll drop it on bitcoin but I'll think I'll wait and see and save that money just in case.
Download delta app on your phone. Set your alerts on there. Add your portfolio too so you can check the total current value whenever you want (can get addicting tho)

Delta - The best Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
will do. i was reading that there was a ledger live extension in chrome that was fraudulent. i got the app on my pc and phone but definitely not gonna mess with no chrome extension shyt.
Yea I never messed with the chrome extension. Also forgot to mention now that you got your wallet setup write down and protect that recovery seed. probalby the most important thing you can do. lock it up somewhere or put it in a safety deposit box. so that in case you ever lose the wallet you can still get back to your crypto with your seed

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yea I never messed with the chrome extension. Also forgot to mention now that you got your wallet setup write down and protect that recovery seed. probalby the most important thing you can do. lock it up somewhere or put it in a safety deposit box. so that in case you ever lose the wallet you can still get back to your crypto with your seed
is that the 24 word thing? yeah i wrote those down, and a pin number on the device, and a password for the app.