1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Has it dipped anymore this morning/afternoon? I wanna monitor it daily along with all the announcements regarding covid19.

I’ll make my move based on the progress with the virus, but I definitely wanna buy some

edit: that thing at 5.2k right now, looking like a snack and a half :mjlit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should I throw a stack on bitcoin or eth? Lol.. or is a stack not even worth it?

if you can realistically double your $$$ then of course it’s worth it

even tho it could go down some more again

imo it’s “safer” to buy here than it was @ $9000

speaking strictly about BTC tho

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you can realistically double your $$$ then of course it’s worth it

even tho it could go down some more again

imo it’s “safer” to buy here than it was @ $9000

speaking strictly about BTC tho

yea, I might wait a little more. See what’s up. But if you end up seeing a good time to go in for real, I’m gonna go in. Only gonna put a stack. At one point, I was ready to throw 10 in there. But not anymore. About to get on my Red Robin shyt though. I’ve been stalling too long.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Everyone who has responded to me, I greatly appreciate it. Everyone's perspective has been worth something in helping me learn about stocks, crypto, and investing. Thank you!

Bitcoin is going to stop production at some point due to how the Blockchain system works (this is the real key to invest in as many businesses and governments will be implementing it) so in just having one bitcoin to your name it will be valuable

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bitcoin is going to stop production at some point due to how the Blockchain system works (this is the real key to invest in as many businesses and governments will be implementing it) so in just having one bitcoin to your name it will be valuable

I've taken baby steps, as it isn't prudent for me to buy an entire Bitcoin, so I only have 20% (.20919207) of one. I can afford to buy a little more, but I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with excitement...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea, I might wait a little more. See what’s up. But if you end up seeing a good time to go in for real, I’m gonna go in. Only gonna put a stack. At one point, I was ready to throw 10 in there. But not anymore. About to get on my Red Robin shyt though. I’ve been stalling too long.

it’s hard for me to advise anything compared to how it was in 2017 when everything was low and we “knew” (were fairly confident) the global hype train would come and push everything up...you had to work harder to lose $$$ than to make it then...I haven’t had to put new $$$ into the market since 2017 so I’m not looking to jump in but that $4k that it hit last nite was as sweet a price drop as you might see

*edit*

pay attention to what trump says in a half hour tho...if it’s negative news (I’m sure it is)...then you’ll more than likely see another price drop...it’s already looking like it’s about to dip below $5k again...it might flirt w/ hitting $4k or below later tonite

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I've taken baby steps, as it isn't prudent for me to buy an entire Bitcoin, so I only have 20% (.20919207) of one. I can afford to buy a little more, but I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with excitement...

Then you are on the right track, baby steps, bit by bit.......the goal is to slowly and careful invest in a single one.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I throw a stack on bitcoin or eth? Lol.. or is a stack not even worth it?

That's always the question, which one. BTC, ETH, LTC, and LINK are the ones you can't go wrong with.

If BTC is in the 4K range it's buyable but this is uncharted territory so no one can predict how this will turn out with a pandemic.

When in doubt dollar cost average.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I had a limit order set before at 7000 and literally forgot about it. Must have triggered yesterday. Set another limit order just now to 4000. Will it get that low? :yeshrug: But if it does I won’t know :snooze:

set it and forget it ftw.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s hard for me to advise anything compared to how it was in 2017 when everything was low and we “knew” (were fairly confident) the global hype train would come and push everything up...you had to work harder to lose $$$ than to make it then...I haven’t had to put new $$$ into the market since 2017 so I’m not looking to jump in but that $4k that it hit last nite was as sweet a price drop as you might see

*edit*

pay attention to what trump says in a half hour tho...if it’s negative news (I’m sure it is)...then you’ll more than likely see another price drop...it’s already looking like it’s about to dip below $5k again...it might flirt w/ hitting $4k or below later tonite

what’s one stack really gonna do though? Lol. Give me 2 stacks? It seems the way to play is going 10 or better. Or am I doing my math all wrong?