1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Aiight I'm deathly afraid of losing money, just bought me one ETH at $122. Someone get in here and explain this to me....

Is Bitcoin Cash worth buying in? It's at $173 currently. Also, one of you guys get in here and explain what the good stocks to buy in are?
Go to the Boiler Room to talk about stocks in Higher Learning

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
In addition to being a crytocurrency that can be traded, it's a blockchain platform on which other cryptocurrencies can be exchanged. You can purchase and trade cryptocurrencies on Robinhood, Coinbase and various other markets that accept cryptos for trading. As of right now, though, it's sitting at $199. Honestly, while I have a good amount of crytpos in a HOLDING pattern, in the hope their value will rocket upwards years from now, my real goal with crypto is grab another Bitcoin once it hits the 3K mark. Bitcoin is definitely going to be worth a lot within the next 5 years, as the blockchain tech matures and achieves adoption across financial markets. That's really the only reason people are still playing the Crypto game; they know Bitcoin will make them significant bank soon. I can buy one at its current price of 8K, but I want to wait a little before jumping in. :francis:

I know I just did a no-no, buying some shyt I don't really understand, but I saw ETH peak value was around $1430. So hypothetically, I can cash out at 10 times more than I bought in if it goes north again, correct?

I'm about to download Robinhood, what other apps do you have where you monitor your stocks? I can't afford Bitcoin, realistically speaking I need it to drop to around the $3k mark to jump on it too, but is Bitcoin cash worth the buying?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I know I just did a no-no, buying some shyt I don't really understand, but I saw ETH peak value was around $1430. So hypothetically, I can cash out at 10 times more than I bought in if it goes north again, correct?

I'm about to download Robinhood, what other apps do you have where you monitor your stocks? I can't afford Bitcoin, realistically speaking I need it to drop to around the $3k mark to jump on it too, but is Bitcoin cash worth the buying?
If you have Cash App they have stock and bitcoin on there now lol

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole

everything other than bitcoin is shytcoin aka scamcoin
bitcoin is currency, use it or lose it. buy and sell goods and services not sitting on it like it's fukking real estate
if you wanted to get rich, you woulda bought bitcoin and hold when it was selling for $13, it's too late for that now

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
everything other than bitcoin is shytcoin aka scamcoin
bitcoin is currency, use it or lose it. buy and sell goods and services not sitting on it like it's fukking real estate
if you wanted to get rich, you woulda bought bitcoin and hold when it was selling for $13, it's too late for that now

But there's still value in buying some shyt, watching how it grows, and cashing out, right?

I'm not looking to get rich, really I'm looking to learn how to invest wisely to build long term wealth. But I need an education, this isn't something that can really be self taught, or maybe I just don't have the brain capacity...

Daps

I use the Cryptotrader app (Android and iPhone) to monitor coins. Copping it at $122 is a good look. Strangely, it's priced at $199 from where I'm sitting. :mjgrin:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If you have Cash App they have stock and bitcoin on there now lol

I actually bought 0.00011734 Bitcoin for $1 like 3-4 months ago, have been scared as fukk to buy anything more lol. But now that I have beer muscles and adrenaline I'm seriously thinking putting a few hundred into it (can't afford the whole thing bit something has to be better than nothing, right?)...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
But there's still value in buying some shyt, watching how it grows, and cashing out, right?

I'm not looking to get rich, really I'm looking to learn how to invest wisely to build long term wealth. But I need an education, this isn't something that can really be self taught, or maybe I just don't have the brain capacity...

When bitcoin rises it raises all altcoin boats with it. Just hold what you got and when bitcoin goes back above 10k you should be around 3x on it. As BTC keeps rising so will ETH.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
back to $5500 already

talking to a friend...he basically said it’s imperative for miners to keep the price above $4k so this is a fight for life for them...and it doesn’t seem like he was exaggerating for effect...still tryna figure out the “math” behind this

Daps
What are some other good buys at the moment? Or what are some of the ones you've invested in? Should I buy another ETH since its moving up?

Bitcoin and ETH are sure bets, the two crytpos most likely to pay off in the long run. I bought a lot of Ripple because, like ETH, it's crypocurrency-cum-crypto platform, but it's very volatile. It has a lot of potential to explode if it's adopted by the financial systems, but whether that happens is still uncertain. At its current price of >$0.2, it's a steal. I would but a few hundred and just let it sit. I'd def get more ETH, though, if I were you.