1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It’s decent but you already in on a winner with ETH. Should have dumped all you wanted to spend on it. I don’t trust to many coins anymore past the top 5 or 10.
Bitcoin cash is volatile, which is good and bad. You can catch it when it's low ($120-ish,) then come up big shortly after when it inevitably jumps to $300.

On the flipside, you can lose big if you buy big.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good looks bro. I’m tryna buy a whole btc so my fee should be like $100-200 which ain’t bad especially if this shyt go up even $1k lol

The fee will probably be way less than that. If you have funds on Coinbase just go to pro.coinbase.com, hit deposit, and choose your Coinbase account. It's instant. Don't need a separate login as long as you're signed in to regular Coinbase.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fee will probably be way less than that. If you have funds on Coinbase just go to pro.coinbase.com, hit deposit, and choose your Coinbase account. It's instant. Don't need a separate login as long as you're signed in to regular Coinbase.
I don’t have the cash in my account yet. I have to add it. I logged in w my Coinbase account into pro but I don’t see my bitcoin balance, is that normal?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
But there's still value in buying some shyt, watching how it grows, and cashing out, right?

I'm not looking to get rich, really I'm looking to learn how to invest wisely to build long term wealth. But I need an education, this isn't something that can really be self taught, or maybe I just don't have the brain capacity...
If this is your goal you are far better off with stocks or bonds. Crypto is far too volatile.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Appreciate it, I'm studying those too. Crypto is more of a fast flip?

Nah man. Keep it long term. Hang on to that shyt. Just one Bitcoin is going to be a nice windfall for you in the future. You already a step ahead investing in crypto and will thank yourself later for it.

Crypto and credit, crypto and credit. Cash is king but make sure your crypto and credit is straight. The key is to not rely on it. But you want to have it versus not having it. We are heading towards a financial world of Haves vs. Have-Nots

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Appreciate it, I'm studying those too. Crypto is more of a fast flip?
Crypto can be used for long term but its just extremely volatile. One week btc is 10k a few days later drops to 5k then jumps to 8k in two weeks then back down to 6k in 3 days etc. Stocks generally arent like that and are more safe and more reliable for long term growth.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Crypto can be used for long term but its just extremely volatile. One week btc is 10k a few days later drops to 5k then jumps to 8k in two weeks then back down to 6k in 3 days etc. Stocks generally arent like that and are more safe and more reliable for long term growth.
This @murksiderock

It just has great potential for the short-term. I made $31 in 12 hours by buying 1.3 Bitcoin Cash.