1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
"It's going to a million" lol. How low can you go, sing it with me, How can you you go, everybody.

Man, the coronavirus is hitting bitcoin too?

Trump just might blow re-election all on his own.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
By the way, if you bought at 8-10k, you lost. Stop saying you're buying low. You bought high lol.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukking bloodbath, my god

Q0y0c8o.png

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
By the way, if you bought at 8-10k, you lost. Stop saying you're buying low. You bought high lol.
People say that Everytime it goes down like this
Used to be a time people said that when it was a couple hundred
And 1k

Way I see it, you're buying high for pretty much everything cause everything period is overvalued, people gonna sing a different time when those central banks influence everyone to start using their digital currencies and moving fiat money out

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
back up to $5000 already

this little bounce might be extremely short term tho...might hit below $4k by tomorrow morning
This shyt getting super manipulated and I understand
It's probably a lot of people in crypto from stocks and with stocks getting gutted they're shook
Let Bitcoin go down a few thousand and they're probably never touching it again until it reaches new highs. I wish I was rich doing this smh, it's blood in the streets

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
once it goes below 2000, I'm buying a whole bitcoin.

as catastrophic as this virus has been on all markets I’d be amazed if it dips that low...that’d be insane but one hell of a buy tho

if it stays under $4100 if it goes down again...some chart analysts are saying it could fall to as low as $2900

Daps
Man explain what ETH is to me, and where do I go to buy. Please explain this!

In addition to being a crytocurrency that can be traded, it's a blockchain platform on which other cryptocurrencies can be exchanged. You can purchase and trade cryptocurrencies on Robinhood, Coinbase and various other markets that accept cryptos for trading. As of right now, though, it's sitting at $199. Honestly, while I have a good amount of crytpos in a HOLDING pattern, in the hope their value will rocket upwards years from now, my real goal with crypto is grab another Bitcoin once it hits the 3K mark. Bitcoin is definitely going to be worth a lot within the next 5 years, as the blockchain tech matures and achieves adoption across financial markets. That's really the only reason people are still playing the Crypto game; they know Bitcoin will make them significant bank soon. I can buy one at its current price of 8K, but I want to wait a little before jumping in. :francis: