1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's fairly simple. I would try a small amount like 5 $ first, just in case you screw up.

Go to your wallet
And select the + to deposit funds
You'll get a address, copy the whole thing.
Go to coinbase and paste the address in the sent section of the account you sending from.

Very important to make sure youre sending bitcoin to bitcoin,

It takes about 45 mins, but it's a lot slower with all thge volume.

I would still YouTube a video and watch a couple of times, to make sure you got it.

Remember send a small amount first

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
What’s y’all thoughts on Monero (XMR). Put a stack on it last month and I’m up 100%... more I learn about it, the better it sounds...bout to move my LTC gains into it.

So i have a low amount of BTC in binance and it seems the fees to move it are higher than the amount.
how much you got in there, $36 dollars??? Just keep it on exchange...

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Damn I need to get in on these alt coins y'all are talking about. But I need BC or ETH to transfer to binance right?.....I only have ltc right now. Which would be best to buy to send over to binance?....bc or eth?

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
Cant buy any iota with regular usd smh. That’s what I wanted to jump on. Someone recommend some other us supporting platforms to safely buy and sell these currencies. I got a coinbase account already. Really hate to cop some etherum just to get into iota but might just be the move

ETH and transfer to Binance or your exchange of choice...that’s your best option my dude... to be safe, wait for ETH to dip before buying. That way you don’t lose in USD value as you wait for 30 confirmations ... plus ETH transfer fees r reasonable..I always like hitting a dip when I’m loading up on Coinbase because I’m more likely to recoup the fees I’ve paid to purchase and transfer when the coin rises..

I'm using this site for chart reading and analytics guys, it has MACD and parabolic SAR , stochastic etc
learn to read them shyts

Cryptowatch - live Bitcoin price charts

Breh, you do know that TA and chart analysis is barely a step above Voodoo medicine man shyt... right? It’s even less effective in crypto than it is on the stock market :lolbron:

Lets get it. Who got in when it was 90something last week ??

I put a stack in at $40... this week has been :banderas:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Damn I need to get in on these alt coins y'all are talking about. But I need BC or ETH to transfer to binance right?.....I only have ltc right now. Which would be best to buy to send over to binance?....bc or eth?

I was in your position. I sent over Ltc then bought btc with it..then bought alts with the btc. It was dumb though