1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What is everybody using to protect the funds in their coin base accounts?.....is there any way to completely eliminate any chance that a hacker could steal your funds?

I have a ledger nano S that I purchased, it's a hardware wallet. An exchange will definitely get hacked again, it's happened before with Mt.Gox and Bitfinex.

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
Yeah 34 or 35
Thats meager my dude... if you desperately need to pull your value out, I suggest making a favorable BTC to ETH trade on Binance when ETH dips vs BTC, then transfer the ether out to coinbase... lower fees with ETH... you could try with LTC as well... also lower fees than BTC.

However with that small amount, just keep it on exchange. Ride it out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thats meager my dude... if you desperately need to pull your value out, I suggest making a favorable BTC to ETH trade on Binance when ETH dips vs BTC, then transfer the ether out to coinbase... lower fees with ETH... you could try with LTC as well... also lower fees than BTC.

However with that small amount, just keep it on exchange. Ride it out.

Yeah im not tripping i just figgured i should have everything in coinbase for oversight

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
Yeah im not tripping i just figgured i should have everything in coinbase for oversight

IC.. just want to track the value of your portfolio in a centralized location I assume. You have Blockfolio? Check it out. It’s a free app and you manually record your balances and transactions over all of your wallets and it will chart out the progress of your portfolio as prices change... kinda like your personal log book.. pretty useful and shows you the total USD value of your stacks over time in chart form.