1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I had trouble with it but got it to work today.

You have to download the Google authenticator app and sync it. I printed off the qr code and scanned it with my phone then typed in the code it gave me on binance
You didn't have to do anything with your drivers license?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a text from this chick that does business lines of credit this morning. I'm applying for 200k

Guess where it's all going :mjgrin:

If I don' win, guess what I'm filing :mjgrin:

Bitruptcy

Posters from 2013 talking about they had 300 bitcoins

They easily got over $4 million dollars now

tenor.gif

F that . I'm about to cash out then fake my death. Uncle Sam can go play in traffic this money here is mines.
:russ:
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Moich

Banned
Daps
Depending on first week of January, I might sell 20-40% ish of my btc. I've seen enough returns (10-25 x factor overall depending on the coins). Sold 15% of my litecoin and zcash today. Put myself in a comfortable financial position to live comfortable and not be greedy.

Too much anxiety to deal with it rn, like I said before I see cheaper coins trading at 10 folds in 2018 than btc trading at 10 fold next year (even though I am an early investor in btc). I'll shift a lot of my profits into other coins and more mining rigs.

I don't see this has a "bubble" like the housing market or the dot com bubble. But a lot of new users are in for the short term and maybe it's time to rid of some.

If you are buying now, you need to hodl. Hope the best for my coli brehs.

Going on vacation tomorrow, I'll see y'all on monday

How do people sell their bitcoins ? :jbhmm:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
What’s are your thoughts on patientory? Thinking about diving in. I’m sure it’s going to see 1.60 again soon with the way that it’s moving.
They hit a rough patch a month or two ago, they've seemed to smooth it all out.

I also think because of the CEO being a black woman, the backlash for missteps is overblown.

I will continue to purchase a set amount, and won't sell. If this takes hold on a small scale the values going to go through the roof. It increased 100+% on Tuesday, because apparently someone purchased 2 mil worth. That could be good or bad

Also, with CVS buying Aetna,tech like patientory could change the healthcare landscape. Lots of possibilities.

Issa hold for me breh