1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
There was a breh that posted this pic showing how xtrabytes was better than every other coin and was gonna be the new Etherium as far as using them for exchanges and all that...

:pachaha:He kept buying more and more as it kept dumping..They were waiting on a "patent" apparently, shyt, they probably still are.

Shouldn't laugh at the dude all the same though, that bear market was rough, most shyt is 99% down. I got lucky and moved all my trading over to Idex and with Quant and CHX made some crazy gains. But yeah this crypto shyt is like juggling hand grenades

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Have 20% in a bitcoin. $1500

Myself and about $700 in XRP.

I put 2000 in Reddcoin trying to play the pre 2017 game.:francis:

I could sell now and come back in after people sell out for the end of year and tax season. I'll make sure to get in before the halfening.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Is the breh that kept hyping up ECA coin still post in here? :mjgrin:

What happened to Verge Gang (XVG)? :pachaha:

Bread (BRD), and ICX being the future top coins and all that? :patrice:

Specifically remember Ian Balina going on about ICX and Nucleus Vision :skip:

That ol boy in here that kept saying Tron was gon take off? :heh:

I'm fukking with y'all, I know some of y'all really making money in here. I'm just reminiscing :ahh:

The Wraith Protocol is still coming.... it is.... :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Have 20% in a bitcoin. $1500

Myself and about $700 in XRP.

I put 2000 in Reddcoin trying to play the pre 2017 game.:francis:

I could sell now and come back in after people sell out for the end of year and tax season. I'll make sure to get in before the halfening.

Can I ask why? When I was new to crypto I was putting all my money in it cuz it was cheap. But this was before I learned about circulating supply, market share and all that... The highest ripple ever went from what I remember was $2 and change... I doubt it ever makes the double digits unless they start burning coins. The most you'll ever make realistically is your initial investment... But that's just my opinion

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Can I ask why? When I was new to crypto I was putting all my money in it cuz it was cheap. But this was before I learned about circulating supply, market share and all that... The highest ripple ever went from what I remember was $2 and change... I doubt it ever makes the double digits unless they start burning coins. The most you'll ever make realistically is your initial investment... But that's just my opinion

Ripple went up to like $3.20 I think. Crazy shyt is in early 2017, Ripple was like half a cent

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Ripple went up to like $3.20 I think. Crazy shyt is in early 2017, Ripple was like half a cent

Wow it was that high? Too lazy to check the charts but you're probably right. I remember they said the owner of ripple was like the richest man in the world at that moment. I think they just meant in net value, idk.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps

Yeah, I bought it when it was less than a dollar. Most of it was for my pop. He was only willing to get his feet wet because it was associated with banks and a the feint air of legitimacy.

I don't see it going past mid to high single-digit though.

Still not too bad I think.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The Wraith Protocol is still coming.... it is.... :mjcry:

I mighta been the first hyping verge in here

It jumped like crazy and some people came up on it.

I woulda came up big time but i kept tens of thousands of it in their shyt wallet and couldnt transfer it over to binance until it "too late":francis: still made good profit but that delay was a heartbreaker

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Might dip to high 6k before it recovers again but with the congressional hearing and other crypto news, it was obvious to anyone that takes time pay attention that a drop small drop was coming, as well as a quick recover, then another big drop of 1k-1500 then a slow week or two, then maybe another drop followed by a recovery back at mid 8. Thats exactly wtf happened. I dont know if I posted it here or elsewhere.
It certainly wasn't here sir, I could've used that type of analysis :beli: