Bronx
J-j-just a healthy correction
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are short sighted.

They happy to flip $2,000 into $4,000 as if that’s gonna change their life in any meaningful way :dead: If this stuff becomes a global thing, the prices are gonna go into the stratosphere.

I hear you...to be fair some ppl need the $$$...others can throw X amount of $$$ in BTC/crypto and just wait...but I know folks who had to cash out or take short-term profits quickly for family/medical emergencies...bills etc...so it’s hard for me to be too judgmental

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything just fell off a cliff.

no that was pretty much all of 2018...this is lightweight and a NECESSARY pullback...as fun as it was you don’t want BTC/alts running up too fast...it doesn’t bode well in the end...a slow and steady grind upward is much better in the long run...that super 5-week run up @ the end of december 2017 thru the first week of january 2018 was incredible...my portfolio increased 4300% but I kid you not literally a week later my profits were cut in half...and that was the beginning of the year long bear...that’s why I said folks were pulling profits quickly yesterday...when the market moves up too fast it will come down just as fast...this correction is good...I would’ve been happy but seriously worried if the shyt kept running up too quickly

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J-j-just a healthy correction
giphy.gif

ya it is a bit scary cuz we said it all thru 2018 and the shyt just kept getting lower and lower lol...the only reason I’m confident about it truly being a healthy correction is bcuz we are less than a year away from the halving so I don’t see us going back into a bear market

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear you...to be fair some ppl need the $$$...others can throw X amount of $$$ in BTC/crypto and just wait...but I know folks who had to cash out or take short-term profits quickly for family/medical emergencies...bills etc...so it’s hard for me to be too judgmental

If you can’t pay your bills the absolute LAST thing you need to be doing is investing. This is basic information. It’s highly volatile and you gotta pay fees and taxes anyway so you hustling backwards putting money in and pulling money out at the first sign of trouble to pay your bills. Stack up a few thousand in your savings, put it in a safe money market or a short term CD so you earning a little something, use that for emergencies, THEN use your excess money to start investing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can’t pay your bills the absolute LAST thing you need to be doing is investing. This is basic information. It’s highly volatile and you gotta pay fees and taxes anyway so you hustling backwards putting money in and pulling money out at the first sign of trouble to pay your bills. Stack up a few thousand in your savings, put it in a safe money market or a short term CD so you earning a little something, use that for emergencies, THEN use your excess money to start investing.

you’re preaching to the choir...not everyone does things “perfectly” or the way it “ought to be” tho...that’s just life...it’s impossible for me to admonish someone for successfully trading short-term and paying off their bills...or having the desire to invest long-term but having to pull the $$$ out due to unforeseen medical emergencies which I also mentioned...if you always do things the way they’re supposed to be done and can pinpoint unforeseen circumstances then I have to admit that’s quite admirable

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Chainlink at $2.40, im applying for act 22 in PR right now. I just bought more 2 weeks ago when it was at .96. This rocket is about to really take off.

Coinbase just announced theyre listing LINK breh :banderas:

Yea thats good since binance is shutting down for people in the U.S

LOL...was just coming to post this...there’s never been a more appropriate smilie

Link coming to coinbase?

coinbase pro

$LINK up 80% the last 24 hours. 700% since year-to-date. :wow: