1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
As good as this bull market is
Some you guys gonna regret not going long on btc and focusing on having stores of the better coins for when they get used in the future.

Then again if you take profits then take it since it's a gain

But if you're in this purely for the money I don't think I'd advise that, you're thinking too much in Fiat you need to think in sats cause you gonna be crying when you sell off most your coins then realize you could've had a head start on some of these coins when they get mainstream adoption and the most you can do is get a fraction of what you had before.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
you're thinking too much in Fiat you need to think in sats cause you gonna be crying when you sell off most your coins then realize you could've had a head start on some of these coins when they get mainstream adoption and the most you can do is get a fraction of what you had before.
Yea, many are not seeing big picture. this shyt finna be a global currency soon. nikkas gonna be buying properties priced in satoshis soon. im cashing out a little bit into fiât and leaving the rest in satoshis. I'm holding onto this shyt

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As good as this bull market is
Some you guys gonna regret not going long on btc and focusing on having stores of the better coins for when they get used in the future.

Then again if you take profits then take it since it's a gain

But if you're in this purely for the money I don't think I'd advise that, you're thinking too much in Fiat you need to think in sats cause you gonna be crying when you sell off most your coins then realize you could've had a head start on some of these coins when they get mainstream adoption and the most you can do is get a fraction of what you had before.

People are short sighted.

They happy to flip $2,000 into $4,000 as if that’s gonna change their life in any meaningful way :dead: If this stuff becomes a global thing, the prices are gonna go into the stratosphere.