1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps
What’s good y’all? I need some assistance from the experts on here...

I just received my Ledger Nano S Wallet and I have completed the set up and everything, but I’m now trying to figure out how to get my coins off Binance. Can someone help me please ?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What’s good y’all? I need some assistance from the experts on here...

I just received my Ledger Nano S Wallet and I have completed the set up and everything, but I’m now trying to figure out how to get my coins off Binance. Can someone help me please ?
you have to get the Ledger Live app on your PC to manager your ledger. I've had the Nano S for almost 2 year now. from there you download the appropriate apps to your ledger and then send the coins from binance to the wallet address

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Wtf is up with this binance facial recognition bullshyt. shyt was mad wild. You gotta nod your head. Lean back. Smile. On top of email verification and sms verification.

Smh they doing the most for the smallest amount of money being withdrawn.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Wtf is up with this binance facial recognition bullshyt. shyt was mad wild. You gotta nod your head. Lean back. Smile. On top of email verification and sms verification.

Smh they doing the most for the smallest amount of money being withdrawn.
i ve never had to do no facial rec. when did this start. i been on binance for 2 years